BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Samantha E.
I currently use this dry shampoo. I love how it will get me through a day without washing my hair. I like how long one bottle will last. I do recommend brushing your hair after spraying or else it leaves white streaks if you have darker hair.
Shanice C.
Albany, NY
This dry shampoo works pretty amazing. I try to not wash my hair every day because I do color it so I use this dry shampoo in between washes. My hair is grease free and manageable after every use and doesn't feel weighed down from the product.
Morgan S.
This product was OK at best. I prefer the Baptiste brand. This bottle seem to be less volumizing and drying than the others. It was the cheapest that I found so worth a try. And in a pinch would still use again. But would not recommend as the best.
payten t.
Stillwater, OK
This is the first ever dry shampoo I ever used and it's honestly not the best. But it does the job good enough where you can skip one MAYBE two washes. And it's good when you're in a pinch and can't splurge on a more expensive dry shampoo.
olivia h.
Whitesville, WV
This is a great product smells great I really love this product it does just as good as the more expensive products I can go 3to4 days with washing my hair there is no residue left in my hair I will keep buying this product highly recommend
Ruth M.
My favorite dry Shampoo by far. It smells so good and the smell lasts all day! I don't have to use too much to get my hair looked refreshed. A huge plus is the condition it leaves my hair in is not stale like other dry shampoo I have tried.
Jesica G.
Westerville
Works good. Smells okay, wish it had a better scent. Simple drugstore product. I'm sure there are other high end products that work better. Does take some of the oil out but doesn't last long. Within an hour, the oil is back in my hair.
Christie W.
Labelle, FL
I use this to freshen upy wigs/weaves. I like it because it helps control the build of oils from my hair, and helps my wigs last longer. In between I do have to wash them, because build up can happen, but it's fine for at least sinuses before washing.
Kasey C.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Before I discovered tinted dry shampoo Suave was my go-to. I like the smell and it does a really great job of soaking up all of the extra oil. But you have to be careful because if your hair is dark, it can get ashy looking very quickly.
Kayla K.
Boise, ID
It smells great and when you spray it won't leave a white cast but it doesn't soak up the oil as much as batiste does. I have to use this product everyday in between washes. It's only about $3 so if you're on a budget it's a great choice.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?