BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Shilani G.
This is a good cheap dry shampoo. I buy it for $2 at family dollar. I use it when I don't wanna wash my hair before going to dinner. I just don't like that it comes out white it makes my dark brown hair look grayish. And my hair still looks oily after a few hours. It's good for the price though.
Kamryn H.
Boaz, AL
So my hair gets greasy very easily. A day after a bath and its gross. Now, I got this to help and help it did! Looks like I freshly showered and I love it! One down side is if you work retail and you sweat a lot, it's gonna sweat and grease right out.
Kirby J.
White Plains, NY
i received this product in a previous influenster box but all opinions are unpaid and my own. this dry shampoo is fresh and works instantly.it smells amazing and does leave a slight white residue on your hair but it goes away within seconds.i love it
Sara B.
Sterling Hts, MI
I have fine hair that typically gets oily after a day or 2. This stuff works great!!! On blonde or dark hair. I don’t think I could get away with using this on day 3 or more and not putting up, but it sure helps with the volume and oiliness when needed
Kaitilin K.
Canton, TX
I use this only when I'm in a rush and haven't washed my hair. I'm not a huge fan of dry shampoo but I have used it on day 3 hair and it worked pretty well. Like I said I use in very seldom. But I will buy it again if I need to. Very affordable.
Emily-Ann C.
Shelbyville, TN
One of my fav dry shampoos! It is very affordable and gets rid of the oil in my hair while giving me plenty of body. I have used more expensive brands in the past and tend to go back to this one because of the price point and how well it performs
Hannah K.
While this dry shampoo does a great job of getting rid of the oil in my hair, it leaves a very white residue in my hair, even if I use just a little bit (I have dark brown hair). I do my best to brush it out, but sometimes it's just a lost cause.
Mariah C.
This is my favorite. It's smells like heaven and does what it's suppose to do. I can find this product almost anywhere which is awesome but I have to say the best part about this product is that it is super affordable and doesn't break the bank
Samantha B.
This product was ok. It could be better! It left my hair type dry but it smelled so good to me . It made my hair seem dry and not smooth or act like a dry shampoo at all. I would not recommend this product.
Victoria J.
Pompano Beach, FL
The packaging was absolutely pretty. It was lightweight, the smell was bearable and it did the trick for my hair. My hair is kicky and curly and the product worked miracles. I would definitely recommend this product to several people on my social networks.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?