BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

kamryn c.
Arkadelphia, AR
Ive never really used dry shampoo unless i was running out of other shampoos but i really like how suaves dry shampoo  makes my curly hair feel clean all over agian after product build up when i compare it to my runner shampoos it doesnt strip my hair as much.
Connie P.
Ogden, UT
It smells really good but it doesn't really do anything for your hair. I like that it gives me texture but it doesn't get rid of the oil and it kind of makes your hair crunchy. I don't think that I would recommend this product anyone. The price is right but the product just doesn't work like it's supposed to.
Brittany C.
Lomita, CA
I am a dry shampoo junkie. With 3 kids, a full time job and a husband who works 90 hrs a week mama needs it. it's sooo perfect and I was beyond shocked!!! I grabbed it on a quick trip to walmart and boy am i glad I did! no residue, good smell, and works amazingly!!!!
Lindsey F.
Lebanon, OH
This product is very affordable and has a great scent. It seems to work alright but I don't feel that it continues throughout the day. I also like to use it as a volume booster for my fine hair. Not the best but worth a shot if you are looking for a cheap product
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
I've tried so many types of dry shampoo, this is my favorite. I use it after showering and Styling for texture, this gives me the most texture without the sticky feeling. I always go back to this one. I don't even know why I try others, I'm always disappointed
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
This is my FAVORITE drugstore dry shampoo. I love the price point just as much as I love the results that I get. It doesn't leave my hair sticky or "gunky" like a lot of dry shampoos do. I can still easily brush through my hair and restyle it during the day.
Erica F.
I mostly use this when I need the extra texture in my hair for straightening. I'm really bad no matter what I have to wash my hair everyday. No residue from suave dry shampoo.  It's not my fav but it does work great. Yes I would buy this again if needed.
Roman J.
This stuff is fantastic. I've been using it since I was in college and it makes my hair smell really nice without weighing it down and looking weird. It gets the oils from my hair and gives it nice shine and bounce. Plus, the bottle is very sleek and pretty.
Aubrey L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Dry shampoo is one of my best friends and saves me on an almost daily basis. My hair can get very oily and this dry shampoo keeps it looking great on days that I don't have time to wash it. I am very satisfied with this product and will continue to buy it!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?