BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Annelise C.
Saint Peter, MN
Personally, I prefer this dry shampoo to the Dove dry shampoo I used to use. This product doesn't have a very intense smell and doesn't leave my hair feeling too terribly sticky or heavy as some others do. Using this dry shampoo in particular, I have been able to go about 3 or so days without washing in a pinch.
Ginger C.
Atlanta, GA
Absolutely couldn't live without my dry shampoo from Suave! I can go several days without looking greasy and I love that it helps repair my hair (and keeps me from heat styling it so often). It isn't chalky or gritty and rubs right in to my roots. Would definitely recommend!
Kayla T.
I really really love this dry shampoo. It's very easy to use and better still I don't need to wash my hair whenever I use this shampoo for at least three to four days. It doesn't really leave a residue because after spraying it in my hair, I massage my hair thoroughly.
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
This would have to be my least favorite dry shampoo I've ever used. It basically just makes my hair feel sticky, and oily. It doesn't look or feel clean. It may be a good option for an up-do, but if you plan to leave your hair down, this is probably not a good option
Keitha D.
bloomfield, NJ
i have really thick hair and a lot of dry shampoos does not work. this one was good. it really help maintain my hair until i really waned to wash it. it made my hair feel less greasy and gave it a bit of shine. i woulf def. buy it again when needed. its a good product
Robyn D.
Bellbrook, OH
Good for quick fixes when you're in a rush or if you sleep on your hair wrong. Helps slightly with fly aways. The only downside is sometimes it leaves a powdery white streak if it isn't shaken up properly and discharged too close to your head. Good product though.
kamryn c.
Arkadelphia, AR
Ive never really used dry shampoo unless i was running out of other shampoos but i really like how suaves dry shampoo  makes my curly hair feel clean all over agian after product build up when i compare it to my runner shampoos it doesnt strip my hair as much.
Hannah G.
Pretty good. Smells great. The only thing I did not like was that it left the white residue in my hair. It definitely works as a dry shampoo. I have oily hair and it gives me 1-2 more days before I have to wash again. I would consider buying again but there are other brands that don't leave as much of a residue.
Connie P.
Ogden, UT
It smells really good but it doesn't really do anything for your hair. I like that it gives me texture but it doesn't get rid of the oil and it kind of makes your hair crunchy. I don't think that I would recommend this product anyone. The price is right but the product just doesn't work like it's supposed to.
Lindsey F.
Lebanon, OH
This product is very affordable and has a great scent. It seems to work alright but I don't feel that it continues throughout the day. I also like to use it as a volume booster for my fine hair. Not the best but worth a shot if you are looking for a cheap product
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?