BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Molly F.
Kokomo, IN
This didn't really do much. At first, it kind of looked like it was helping my hair look less oily, but after maybe 5-10 minutes, my hair looked dirty and oily again. I also felt like I had to use a TON of product to get minimal results. I wouldn't purchase this dry shampoo again.
amy I.
Jacksonville, NC
this product smells great and gives you a big bang for your buck. its great if you find yourself on a budget. it will give you a good three day before you have to shampoo. As long as you hold the can back about 6-8 inches and spray light layers you should not have any residue.
Aly F.
I usually wash my hair 2 times a week, but when I only wash it once, Suave Dry Shampoo comes to the rescue! I first learned about dry shampoo when I had surgery and could't wash my hair, I found this shampoo and it has been great! I love the smell and how well it soaks up the oil and grease!
Mandy C.
Michigan
This works wonders on my hair on a day I'm to busy to stop and shower busy busy busy.... it's my favorite dry shampoo I've tried a few other brands they left my hair chalky. I like this one because you can't tell you used it afte you use it no chalky feel just natural hair.
Rachel M.
Suave dry shampoo is a big helper for a busy mom like me. My one year old and two puppies have me running all over the place and there isn't always time to fix myself up during the day. Dry shampoo helps give me confidence in my appearance when I'm too busy to take a quick break! Suave® Refresh & Revive Dry Shampoo
Kristen J.
Cypress, TX
A friend of mine got me some when I first had my baby (I made great use of it during the early weeks). I hadn't tried it before then but actually ended up loving it. Didn't make your hair look gross and would allow me to go at least one extra day without washing my hair
Jaime R.
Smells nice and does soak up oil in my hair, so for a dry shampoo it does its job. I never have a white cast after shaking and brushing it thru either. I just hate that my hair has a film left in it, it never feels cleans until I actually wash it again. For the price, it's a good product
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
Suave has a pretty ok thing going for them. The product works well enough for the price of the product. Fair warning: the can is under a lot of pressure so the product comes out at really high speeds. Make sure you’re not too close or you will absolutely blast your hair.
Annelise C.
Saint Peter, MN
Personally, I prefer this dry shampoo to the Dove dry shampoo I used to use. This product doesn't have a very intense smell and doesn't leave my hair feeling too terribly sticky or heavy as some others do. Using this dry shampoo in particular, I have been able to go about 3 or so days without washing in a pinch.
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
This stuff smells so amazing and it works very well. Usually with dry shampoos in my experience it leaves white residue on my hair but this product doesn’t do that. The price is very reasonable and it is the first thing I reach for when i don’t have time to wash my hair.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?