BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Évlyn d.
É otimo quando a gente está com pressa e não dá tempo de lavar o cabelo , se usado corretamente deixa o cabelo com aspecto limpo e bonito.
Isabel P.
Esta marca es buena, he usado diversos productos y todos de una y otra forma hacen su función, el olor de este en particular es agradable
Virginia M.
Não uso muito shampoo seco, mas as vezes é necessário, eu adoro, e facilita muito, e é super bom pq o cabelo fica sem aquela oleosidade
Arelis B.
vega alta
I like that absorbs the excess of oil in the hair but without drying too much. Good price and leaves a refreshing feeling on my hair.
andrieli c.
This product is very bum I hope to win it and that also helps my hair curled And that also I can receive those products that are good
Saguery H.
Colllll me encanta muy bueno para mi pelo Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo lo ame cuando lo probe
Maria C.
No lo he usado pero muchos me han deicho que es bueno y mas cuando no tienes tiempo dicen que es de lo mejor que hay hasta ahora
natashia m.
Winnipeg, MB
This was alright it did what it was suppose to but it wasn't my favorite. I still felt my hair was dry but not as bad as before.
Mikayla S.
Brisbane
Literally one word to describe this type of shampoo... AMAZING I recommend a lot of people to try this because it works so well
Estefania M.
Me encanta porque me deja el cabello super suave y brillante, además huele muy rico y el olor se queda, delicioso
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?