BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Jamie C.
Anchorage, AK
I received this product as a promotion from Influenster Voxbox. The reviews expressed here are my personal opinions and not influenced by any outside sources in anyway nor am I being compensated for my opinions.
I have to say having curly hair I am a big fan of dry shampoo, so I was very excited to receive this product. I especially like the fact that it was aerosol and very light. It has a very light almost tropical like fragrance which I did not find overwhelming or too perfumery. It's settled on my scalp very well and was easily incorporated into my hair without looking powdery or making my hair feel dry. I used this product on 2 day post washed hair and then proceeded to put it in an updo. At the end of the day when I took my hair down my hair still smelled really nice and did not feel greasy or heavy or felt like there was any product in it at all. I really like this suave dry shampoo! Thank you @Influenster!
Jennifer C.
Austin, TX
I love this and regularly use this on days that I don't want to go through the hassle of washing my hair. I can usually go about 3 days without washing. It works very similarly to the other products. I love the convenience and the ease of use. I will continue using this product regularly.
Samantha S.
This dry shampoo is so affordable and does a great job for the price. As a brunette, you can see some white residue, but I spritz a bit a time at the roots and mix in. This can make your roots and hair look a bit dry and it hardens a bit at the roots but you can't beat it for the price.
Nicole W.
Philippi , WV
I have a very greasy scalp and sometimes I will wash my hat 3 times a day so a fried suggested that I try a dry shampoo! I didn't think it would work at all so I purchased the suave brand at the local rite aid and sure enough I fell in love!! Worked amazing and the price was very reasonable!
Janey J.
Murrayville , GA
This dry shampoo by suave always seems to leave a white powdery residue on my hair that cannot always be removed without washing. I've almost quit using it all together unless it is the only thing I have to save my hair from having a really bad day. Suave® Refresh & Revive Dry Shampoo
Veronica W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I'm a hairstylist, so I've tried virtually every single professional dry shampoo because it's something I need almost daily. I've been on the search for years & i hate to admit it but suave honestly is the BEST. I get embarrassed telling my clients that but honestly...it's the best. I love it.
Anna S.
Ringgold, GA
I have used this product several times. First off, it smells amazing! I can go around 2 days without washing my hair, however my hair is fine and gets oily a little quicker than others. I am a HUGE fan of dry shampoo and use it daily. I would most definitely purchase this product again.
Rama S.
Melina B.
Marion, IN
I picked this up on a late night run to Walgreens and it was on sale for 2 or 3 dollars! I was disappointed when it really didn't work for me. I had high hopes. Before using that I used the Aussie brand dry shampoo. I liked that one.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
I ran out of my usual dry shampoo and needed some asap. The Walgreens near my house was out of the brand I usually use so I grabbed this. It did the trick. Found it to be a little more powdery feeling than my usual brand and the product comes out in a more concentrated, heavier burst.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?