BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
Not really a fan of this product, doesn’t matter how much you use it doesn’t really do anything to my hair. It still looks greasy and also feels gross like I have lots of hairspray in my hair. Would not recommend.
Amy L.
gatineau
Very good dry shampoo ! The smell is amazing and after I used it my hair feels very clean and weightless ! The only thing that I don t like about this product is that it s white and It can leave a white cast afterward ... :)
Ashley C.
Xalapa, Veracruz
Me encanta, me encanta, me encanta, un producto de primera calidad, puedes usarlo tanto como quieras sirve excelente, no deja nada de residuos en el cabello, súper económico. Totalmente lo compraría de nuevo
Karen V.
I have always been a batiste girl when it comes to dry shampoos, but when i needed a restock all left in the store was this one so i bought it to give it a try and it surpised me. The smell i cant exactly pinpoint what is but I actually kinda like it, you can feel it but it isnt overpowering and it fades within a few minutes. its very refreshing and i feel like it gives my hair a bit of volume. Its really good with my dark hair because i havent seen it to leave a white covering or dust in my hair. But the thing i didnt like its that it gave my hair a little bit of frizz exactly after aplying it, but nothing that cant be controlled with a hair brush. UPDATE: After using it duriing a really hectic week it worked for me but didnt last very much if i didnt want to wash my hair had to reaply the dry shampoo every day. Im for sure going back to batiste
Gabriela H.
Barquisimeto, Lara
I have beencursed with oily hair, I can go 3 days without having to wash it, but since I've been usin this dry shampoo I can been like 1 week without washing my hair, that's bless for me.
The only bad thng I can say about this product is that I can only use it once for my dark hair, if you have dark hair more than two times can make it look gray but no a cool gray but strange gray, like if you you just spray paint in it.
gabriela p.
Doral, FL
Es Un muy buen producto! me encanta, muy bueno para cuando tienes mucho apuros de salir rápido, es muy bueno! me facina. tiene un muy buen olor buena textura, me gusta Me gusta me gusta Me gusta me gusta Me gusta  100% recomendada! Lo mejor del mundo
marianna a.
como tenho cabelos cacheados e vivo na busca desesperada por revitalização de meus cabelos uso varias linhas de shampoo pois faço varios tratamentos em meu cabelo para crescimento, oleosidade, hidratação intensa, pntas duplas e esse me proporcionou resultados satisfatorios com relaçao a maciez, brilho e revitalidade
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
It works great, a little goes a long way otherwise you'll be stuck with white patchy areas. I use it after going to the gym so my hair and scalp feel and look clean. The scent is lovely nothing to complain about. This is a really good product at an affordable price.
Geraldina P.
It is very nice and refreshing to use on your hair. I love it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can go days and days without washing and people compliment me too. It leaves your hair smooth and feeling good I would buy always, and now I always buy it. Try it.
Hope M.
Amazing product, highly recommend...  Does work great does not leave a grose texture to the hair.
Using this product I can go approximately 2-3 days before actually washing it. Does not leave residue. Very satisfied.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?