BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Monica R.
Reading, PA
The suave shampoo is all I buy it keeps your hair nice and smooth and might smelly
l h.
Haskell, AR
Love this! Great scent, not to strong! Great for the price! It's one of my go to's!
Tori N.
Dublin, OH
This is a very good product. It has a nice scent and makes your hair look clean!
Nikiesha M.
River Falls, WI
I enjoyed this dry shampoo. It got the job done and doesn't cost all too much.
Tessa M.
This is a great dry shampoo. Smells great, good price. One of my favorites!
Caitlyn Z.
Giddings, TX
Love this stuff! Smells amazing!! 😍 it really removes the oil from my hair.
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Not really a fan of this product, doesn’t matter how much you use it doesn’t really do anything to my hair. It still looks greasy and also feels gross like I have lots of hairspray in my hair. Would not recommend.
Amy L.
gatineau
Very good dry shampoo ! The smell is amazing and after I used it my hair feels very clean and weightless ! The only thing that I don t like about this product is that it s white and It can leave a white cast afterward ... :)
Ashley C.
Xalapa, Veracruz
Me encanta, me encanta, me encanta, un producto de primera calidad, puedes usarlo tanto como quieras sirve excelente, no deja nada de residuos en el cabello, súper económico. Totalmente lo compraría de nuevo
Karen V.
I have always been a batiste girl when it comes to dry shampoos, but when i needed a restock all left in the store was this one so i bought it to give it a try and it surpised me. The smell i cant exactly pinpoint what is but I actually kinda like it, you can feel it but it isnt overpowering and it fades within a few minutes. its very refreshing and i feel like it gives my hair a bit of volume. Its really good with my dark hair because i havent seen it to leave a white covering or dust in my hair. But the thing i didnt like its that it gave my hair a little bit of frizz exactly after aplying it, but nothing that cant be controlled with a hair brush. UPDATE: After using it duriing a really hectic week it worked for me but didnt last very much if i didnt want to wash my hair had to reaply the dry shampoo every day. Im for sure going back to batiste
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?