BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Laura W.
Kings Mtn, KY
The BEST dry shampoo on the market. I absolutely love the quality of cleanliness with this!
Cody T.
I don’t use these very much but when I do this is my go to definitely does the job I need!
Zerina M.
Urbandale, IA
This product leaves no residue at all and I can literally go days without washing my hair
Jamie S.
I love the smell and the price ! It is a really affordable dry shampoo that smells nice !
Hana E.
Dallas, TX
Love this product! I've been using it for years! It's not oily and it smells really nice.
Cayla C.
I liked this dry shampoo. Didn't leave a weird film on my hair like some dry shampoos do
April L.
Lowell , MA
It smells great and freshens your hair for the moment but I don’t feel it last very long.
Melissa M.
Great dry shamooo and a great price ! I have used many and I seem to like this one a lot
Lori T.
Holly Pond, AL
This is a very good product and a good value. Delivers on fullness and reviving my hair.
Michelle E.
Las Vegas, NV
Awesome product! It really makes your hair feel fresh. I also like the nice smell it has.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?