BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Stacey R.
Evarts
Product does a good job at keeping oil at bay, but has an unpleasant scent, in my opinion.
Cody T.
I don’t use these very much but when I do this is my go to definitely does the job I need!
Lacey H.
Troy, ME
Keeps roots fresh and clean. No harsh smells or textures. Go to if you want to skip washes.
Laura W.
Kings Mtn, KY
The BEST dry shampoo on the market. I absolutely love the quality of cleanliness with this!
Jerri  Q.
Cherokee, AL
It smells nice . It does feel like it leaves a thick residue on my hair not sure as of why.
Melissa M.
Good when your in a pinch. Leaves my hair feeling dirtier and oiler after a couple of hours
Estela P.
Green Bay, WI
I love dry shampoo, specially when I'm late to school. I have wvy hair so that helps a lot
Savannah A.
This is a really great brand of dry shampoo. It's easy, smells good and gets the job done.
Lauren G.
Amherst
I absolutely love this product I would recommend it to anyone wanting to try something new!
Stephanie H.
Saint Petersburg
Worked out fine for its price and when in need for a quick hair fix. Not my favorite brand.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?