BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Taylor R.
Great dry shampoo! It works great and also smells good too! Inexpensive and I highly recommend!
Valerie E.
This product is great but doesn't really work for me it's long lasting and smells great all day
liz p.
No me gusto por que el aroma no me gusto para nada es muy escandaloso no lo volveria a comprar
Torie M.
Castroville, TX
Works ok. For the price it will do but if you spend a few extra you could get a better product
Stephanie R.
E Brunswick, NJ
Pretty good. Not as good as batiste but it's alright. Does the job. Doesn't leave a white cast.
Mallory M.
Piedmont, MO
Wonderful dry shampoo! Exceptional quality especially for the price. Smells great. Easy to use.
Kyle Tori B.
Leroy, MI
Love the smell of this stuff! Suave is amazing. Recommend to anyone! I use all suave products!
Emma B.
Boston, MA
Not my favorite dry shampoo, but definitely great for the price! Smells nice and does the trick
zozo S.
Bethlehem, PA
Actually I didn't use it but I heard about very good reviews so I would be very happy to use it
Desirae M.
LAKE CITY , FL
My absolute favorite dry-shampoo. Great scent that isn't overpowering and works like it should
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?