BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Courtney F.
This shampoo didn't work for my thick hair. It sat on it weirdly. Not sure if I used it right.
Kaitlin O.
Andrews, NC
One of my favorite dry shampoos. Not only does it work good but it smells good too! A must try!
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
Awesome dry shampoo i go with out washing my hair for 3 days and i use this and it feels great
Adamaris A.
It's really good it actually does the job and if you have any questions ask me💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Grace S.
I loved this product it was great and I would definitely recommend. It adds volume to your hair
Heba A.
I am know if anything else would happen if we just want something like this because it’s don’t
Emma B.
Boston, MA
Not my favorite dry shampoo, but definitely great for the price! Smells nice and does the trick
Berline B.
My genie in a bottle! It's GREAT for a Quick hair wash on the run can't go wrong with Suave!
justine m.
San Antonio, TX
Haven't tried this product yet but I would love to try it. Some people say that they love it.
ash r.
lightweight very smooth makes hair not greasy and soft love the smell lasts a very long time
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?