BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Gloria J.
Columbia heights
It's great for anytime. Perfect results for quick dues I have two one in my purse an one at home. I'd say at least try it because you'll fall unloved with just the first try. Day or night it's like magic no matter the quality of hair or kind of hair its a hit and all my friends use it. Just try it
Shaylee B.
Peru, IN
I really love the smell of this dry shampoo but dont love how powdery it makes my hair look. I do have to work it into my hair a bit to get the color to go away. I do find that at the end of the night if i rub my scalp, i find a lot of residue from the dry shampoo. Overall, I like it because its cheap and does the job.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
This stuff works great. It works like any other dry shampoo, soaking away oils, and giving you a little extra volume, but this has one of the best price tags. However, I just really do not like the smell at all.
Ashley A.
Dry shampoo is amazing! I love this particular dry shampoo because it smells amazing, the price point is great, and it doesn't leave any residue or white cast in my hair. Using dry shampoo, I can typically go 4-5 days between washing my hair. I highly recommend it, it's especially nice on busy days where you just don't have time to deal with your hair.
Jackie P.
Nashville, TN
The best part about this dry shampoo is it's cheap and easy to find at the grocery store. If I run out of my more expensive dry shampoos I buy  a few bottles of this. It smells nice not too much like sugary candy and does a good job of absorbing excess oil and giving my hair a little volume.
Mariela S.
Mesa, AZ
So Im not a big fan of dry shampoo. But in this case I needed one so I ended up trying Suave. It smelled good. It was the texture that thru me off it seemed icky but it could have been that I didn't follow directions correctly. After that i did my hair as usual and it left my hair looking good.
Emily J.
I usually never have a problem with Suave products but this is not something that I would buy again. It leaves a very thick, sticky residue all over my hair when I used it. It was inexpensive and it showed when I used the product. I have oily hair and have to wash it often so I wanted to cut down on that, because it is not good for my hair to wash it so much. It did nothing to the oil, in fact, my hair felt oilier and heavier. This is not something that I would recommend.
Casey D.
Usually dry shampoo doesn't do much for me because my hair is fine and gets greasy pretty quickly, but this dry shampoo actually works really well for me! It lets me go an extra day without washing my hair and it smells really good! Right now, it's my favorite dry shampoo that I've tried.
Nicole W.
Philippi , WV
I have a very greasy scalp and sometimes I will wash my hat 3 times a day so a fried suggested that I try a dry shampoo! I didn't think it would work at all so I purchased the suave brand at the local rite aid and sure enough I fell in love!! Worked amazing and the price was very reasonable!
Jamie C.
Anchorage, AK
I received this product as a promotion from Influenster Voxbox. The reviews expressed here are my personal opinions and not influenced by any outside sources in anyway nor am I being compensated for my opinions.
I have to say having curly hair I am a big fan of dry shampoo, so I was very excited to receive this product. I especially like the fact that it was aerosol and very light. It has a very light almost tropical like fragrance which I did not find overwhelming or too perfumery. It's settled on my scalp very well and was easily incorporated into my hair without looking powdery or making my hair feel dry. I used this product on 2 day post washed hair and then proceeded to put it in an updo. At the end of the day when I took my hair down my hair still smelled really nice and did not feel greasy or heavy or felt like there was any product in it at all. I really like this suave dry shampoo! Thank you @Influenster!
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?