BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Heather A.
Not crazy about this product. It seemed to leave a lot of dry dust in my hair and I have dark hair.
Alexis L.
I use this a lot it keeps my hair from looking greasy and ugly it helps to get it looking refreshed
Chelsie S.
Coldwater, OH
The product itself is good quality, but I have dark hair and it makes it look like I have dandruff.
Julia T.
Works well at getting grease and oil out of hair. Does cause volume but makes your hair feel heavy.
Nevaeh G.
Works amazing made my hair dry and didn't make it greasy left my hair shiny and smelling wonderful
Ivonne P.
Ne facina este shampoo en seko tiene un olir agradable y me deja super refeskate mi kuero kabelludo
Brittany T.
I love this product it worked so well with my hair and didn't make it oily like some of the others
Ashley Y.
Love this dry shampoo... you can't even tell the product is in your hair. Also smells really good.
Ruth C.
Moreno Valley, CA
One of the best dry shampoos out there smell great and does a great job it gives you volume as well
Andrea M.
Phoenix, AZ
It's so nice , it leaves my hair so nice & smooth! I recommend it, a lot of my friends use it now!
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?