BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Brittany T.
I love this product it worked so well with my hair and didn't make it oily like some of the others
Alexis L.
I use this a lot it keeps my hair from looking greasy and ugly it helps to get it looking refreshed
Hilda Z.
Is a good product. I love this brand, and this dry shampoo is a great help for my hair. I love him
Andrea M.
Phoenix, AZ
It's so nice , it leaves my hair so nice & smooth! I recommend it, a lot of my friends use it now!
Chelsie S.
Coldwater, OH
The product itself is good quality, but I have dark hair and it makes it look like I have dandruff.
Meshelle H.
I love this dry shampoo. This is the one I go to most often. It doesn't leave a film on your hair.
Heather A.
Not crazy about this product. It seemed to leave a lot of dry dust in my hair and I have dark hair.
Julia T.
Works well at getting grease and oil out of hair. Does cause volume but makes your hair feel heavy.
Maria A.
Kellyville
Love how make my hair feel so clean, completely like when I wash it...

The sensation make it true
Melissa M.
Eugene, OR
Decent product. Tends to leave more of a white film than other products which is easily blended.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?