BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Armando S.
Pasadena, CA
Very nice and feels great on your hair I like the way my hair looks after wards I looks very butiful
Hilda Z.
Is a good product. I love this brand, and this dry shampoo is a great help for my hair. I love him
Heather A.
Not crazy about this product. It seemed to leave a lot of dry dust in my hair and I have dark hair.
Ashley Y.
Love this dry shampoo... you can't even tell the product is in your hair. Also smells really good.
Nevaeh G.
Works amazing made my hair dry and didn't make it greasy left my hair shiny and smelling wonderful
Andrea M.
Phoenix, AZ
It's so nice , it leaves my hair so nice & smooth! I recommend it, a lot of my friends use it now!
Alexis L.
I use this a lot it keeps my hair from looking greasy and ugly it helps to get it looking refreshed
Brittany T.
I love this product it worked so well with my hair and didn't make it oily like some of the others
myra o.
Bakersfield, CA
Leavs your hair really soft an smelling good moisturize it an makes it shine gives you a good tone
Ruth C.
Moreno Valley, CA
One of the best dry shampoos out there smell great and does a great job it gives you volume as well
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?