BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Angela B.
Fort Scott, KS
Not the best product I’ve tried. Leaves hair feeling oily. Doesn’t campare to other brands I’ve tried.
Taj P.
Bronx
This dry shampoo helped me a lot. I would not suggest it for natural black hair...but it's a good idea.
daniely a.
Gosto muito desse shampoo, bom deixa o cabelo macio cheiroso tira todos os resíduos de sujeira gosto
Amber W.
Portland, TN
Great smelling product that gives my hair a refreshing look of just washed without breaking the bank
Mya A.
I did like this dry shampoo I sometimes use dry shampoo to help hold curls and this definitely helped
Savannah E.
Inez, KY
I love this I can use it and not have to wash my hair for atleast another 2-3 days just using it once
Amanda K.
Holbrook, AZ
Works great. Color safe and smells good. Just spray at night go to bed and in the morning clean hair!
Alicia S.
I really liked this product - I have oily hair on my off wash day and this stuff took care of my hair
vicki j.
Bismarck
works really well and smells good,some dry shampoo stinks,ive used this product alot would recommend
Armando S.
Pasadena, CA
Very nice and feels great on your hair I like the way my hair looks after wards I looks very butiful
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?