BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Gwendolyn W.
This is an okay brand of dry shampoo. It doesn't work as well as others. But it does smell really good.
Kerry A.
I love this dry shampoo and use it everyday for greasy hair it works well for that! Only takes a second
Roseanna M.
Enterprise, MS
My go to for everyday use!!! It smells, to me, like grapefruit. It's a great price and works very well.
Alisia G.
Harrisonburg, VA
I enjoy using this product although sometimes I feel it leaves my hair dry ? Not sure if it's just me.
Melissa F.
Silverton, OR
This stuff is a miracle worker when I don't have time to wash my hair!!! It gives my hair so much life!
Sabrina M.
laredo
It does the work. It is not pricey and works just like the expensive ones. Keeps my baby hairs in place
Bailey M.
Licking, MO
this always saves the day for my hair and makes it have life and volume with each use highly recommend
Jazmin K.
Chicago
It Left a little residue but overall did it's job, I used it after 2days of no hair wash and it helped
Katrina D.
Mission, SD
Over all I love it can just put some in your hair and your ready to go plus it's quick easy and simple.
Taj P.
Bronx
This dry shampoo helped me a lot. I would not suggest it for natural black hair...but it's a good idea.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?