BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Anayma M.
New York
Exelent product. Perfectly works for me. I recommend it, and I know you would love it as i do. Best of luck
anne f.
Muito bom... não quebra nem resseca o cabelo.. hidrata e da brilho ..como se realmente estivesse lavado ...
Celia H.
Forest City
This is the best product ever.. Even tho I don't use dry shampoo I stool think it's cool my.dudeeeee alllll
Corianny R.
Brooklyn
This makes my scalp feels so clean! Its really refreshing and it gives my curly hair roots some volume too
Liz D.
W Hampton Bch, NY
Great great! It has a very pleasant smell, along with great reviving of your day six grease ball of a head
Cassandra S.
Lebanon, MO
Absolutely have fallen totally in love with this!! It's at a great price and it works amazing in my hair!!
Kaitlyn P.
Lockport, NY
It's great especially for if you wake up late and don't exactly have time to shower. Definitely a must have
Rebeca M.
This product I love it this leaves my hair really pretty I used everyday I highly recommend this product .
Lissa A.
Lubbock, TX
This is my go-to dry shampoo. It works just as well as more expensive brands and the price point is great!
Candice B.
It smells so good and makes your hair clean and feel great. Makes it look like you just washed your hair!!
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?