BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Kaylee K.
Keyser
This works amazingly! Leaves my hair feeling light and flowy. Great for when I'm unable to shampoo my hair
Tasha F.
I was skeptical about drt shampoo but this one works grearwhen you need that fresh feeling inbetween wash.
Rebeca M.
This product I love it this leaves my hair really pretty I used everyday I highly recommend this product .
candida g.
Miami
i like it! i have oily hair so it helps me a lot when my hair is dirty... about the prices for me its okay
Lissa A.
Lubbock, TX
This is my go-to dry shampoo. It works just as well as more expensive brands and the price point is great!
Tina B.
Columbia, SC
This did not work with my hair. I have dark hair and it made it look grey and dull. Would not buy again.
Neftaly B.
A pesar que contiene sulfato, lo uso junto con la crema de peinar cuando lo seco y me funciona bastanteee
Sarah H.
San Gabriel, CA
I can honestly say that this product gets the job done and greatly comes in handy when I need it the most
Racheal W.
Moses Lake, WA
Works pretty well but I have always preferred not your mother's shampoo. I feel that it lasts much longer
Colleen R.
Jackson, MS
This smells so good! The only thing is it leaves a white powder in your hair. Other than that, I love it
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?