BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Liz D.
W Hampton Bch, NY
Great great! It has a very pleasant smell, along with great reviving of your day six grease ball of a head
Dani L.
Great product. Really useful when you over sleep for work and helps you look lile you didn't miss a shower.
Sonya B.
Columbia , KY
Great smell. Affordable. I can find this at any store. Great for a quick hair fix. Works on all hair types.
Cassandra S.
Lebanon, MO
Absolutely have fallen totally in love with this!! It's at a great price and it works amazing in my hair!!
Rebeca M.
This product I love it this leaves my hair really pretty I used everyday I highly recommend this product .
Allyson T.
Rudy, AR
This has an overpowering smell but it gets the job done for cheap. Can't beat that. It's what I always use.
Tarin J.
Dorchester, NE
I have very oily hair and this product works very good for the price. I will buy this again in the future.
anna b.
I love using this dry shampoo because it doesn't make my hair hard and my hair looks voluminous and clean!
Corianny R.
Brooklyn
This makes my scalp feels so clean! Its really refreshing and it gives my curly hair roots some volume too
Kaitlyn P.
Lockport, NY
It's great especially for if you wake up late and don't exactly have time to shower. Definitely a must have
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?