BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Emma K.
Great product that helps that oily dry hair. It helps to give you the hairstyle you are trying to accomplish!
Amber B.
Sebring, FL
I LOVE dry shampoo... I babysit for a living so I sometimes don't have time to wash my hair. Works wonders!!.
Tara H.
Goode, VA
This dry shampoo worked very well compared to others that I have tried. I keep some at home and some at work!
Kristen P.
Left a powdery residue in my hair, but other than that it was pretty decent dry shampoo for the price I paid!
Kelly K.
I like how this works quick and easy. I can style my hair right after using it. Doesn't weight my hair down.
Lisa A.
This product works really well. It is convenient for refreshing one's hair when there isn't time to shampoo.
Ashley T.
Great price and does the job! This is one of my go to brands for dry shampoo. You can purchase it at target.
Sarah H.
Lynchburg, VA
This dry shampoo smells so good and gives nice volume, just have to be careful that you don't look dandruffy!
Angie S.
Iva, SC
Great dry shampoo. Doesn't leave white residue. Smells so good. Amazing price. Amazing price. O recommend it.
Cidney H.
Westwood, NJ
This product helps my air look nice and fresh even if it isn't. It always makes my hair feel clean and soft.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?