BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Neepa P.
This product was absolutely amazing. My hair lasted 24+ hours. It was nice and smooth. It also smells great.
Ana J.
I love so much this product, I'm really proud of this brand, it's always improving, I recommend to everyone!
Serena P.
Victoria , TX
This dry shampoo works wonders! I love it so much, and it's totally worth the price! I recommend it for sure!
Jennifer C.
Del Rio , TX
It's not the best one out there but it gets the job done it just leaves white residue so I wouldn't buy again
Christy T.
Lansing , MI
It works decent however has a very strong smell and if not blended right with darker hair you can see white.
Ashley B.
Church point
Great product recommendations to everyone easy to use especial with two little girls that s always on the go
jaycee p.
Pocatello, ID
This dry shampoo does its job and it smells good. I've just seen better from the drug store. Do better suave
Karime P.
Como lo dice ayuda el cabello lo hidrata mientras hace su funcion me dieron la version chica quiero la grande
chris k.
Works good doesn't seem to last all day but does the job that i was looking for. Used this product many times
Sara D.
Twin City, GA
I like this product but it is not one of my favorites. The packaging is really nice and it has a great smell.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?