BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Darlenny F.
corona, NY
Muy bueno los
Producto de sueves te dejan el
Pelo bien sedoso y brilloso lo recomiendo son de muy buena calidad
Tina F.
Aurora
Great for those rush days, smells pleasant and works all-day , I like it alot. Will use again in daily routine.
Jennifer D.
Excelsior Springs
I like it smells good and it doesn't look powdered. 3 days with out washing my hair gives me volume in my hair.
Abbey H.
Crystal City, MO
I tried this dry shampoo and it did the job but I wasn't very impressed with the quality and long time wearing
chelsy r.
brooklyn, NY
this actually do refresh yeah your hair but would leave your hair looking gray if you have brown to black hair
Fernanda P.
Blountsville, AL
Smells super nice and fresh, makes your hair feel super clean and it gives it a good amount of volume as well.
Jazmin L.
This product works ok. I don't care for the smell or the white residue. Once you brush it out it seems to be ok
Chelsey B.
I love this stuff. Usually when I use other ones it leaves my hair looking white, & powdery, but this doesn't .
liz g.
Amazing product works get easy. It does not take time . Product for when you are just tired of taking a shower.
Cheyenne B.
Carthage, NY
I absolutely love this product. Its not to sticky for your hair, it last a while and it gives you great volume.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?