BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Alyssa W.
I've been using it for a few weeks now and I'm really loving it and it smells amazing , and I works great !!!!
liz g.
Amazing product works get easy. It does not take time . Product for when you are just tired of taking a shower.
Jazmin L.
This product works ok. I don't care for the smell or the white residue. Once you brush it out it seems to be ok
gisela p.
La Vergne, TN
Help my hair so it wont get uncolored​ with washing my hair everyday so i can easily use this product.........
Christa M.
Dawson, IL
This is a pretty decent and inexpensive dry shampoo. It is not my first choice but it is definitely an option.
Daniela M.
I like this one... I bought like one year and ago and still buying. It smell like candy to me.. I like this one
Madelyn S.
Beaverton, OR
Not my favorite but I haven't tried many other dry shampoos. Doesn't seem to absorb oils in your hair very well
Amber H.
Evansville, IN
I love this dry shampoo. It removes the oil in your hair without making it dry or flat, in fact it adds volume
Natalie R.
I love this kind of dried shampoo it moisterizes my hair and not to mention it makes my hair smell really good
Mary N.
The smell is terrible. Doesn't even make hair look clean. Very white but can be blended into scalp. Not a fan.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?