BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Charlotte E.
Selden, NY
I love Suave Brands anyways! But this product in particular is fabulous. I have hair that hates to corporate, it dries out easily, gets split ends, and is frizzy. But with this product, my hair has been saved! The product took a different approach to my hair and it actually worked! I would recommend this product to anyone in the same shoes that I was in with my hair!
Veronica S.
East Lansing
I used to only use Dove dry shampoo, but I find that this Suave lasts longer than Dove, and it does a better job of clearing up the oils - I have very oily hair.  It's definitely worth its price, works really well, and smells great.  My only frustration is that I often have residue on my hands/the can/my forehead.  I don't know why the product sticks to the skin so much when it's sprayed, but that is my one suggestion for improvement.
Gigi W.
Bakersfield, CA
I have curly hair, and a lot of it.  With my busy schedule, I cant always get around to washing it.  With this product i have no residue and it leaves my hair feeling light and fresh and prolongs me about 2 more days with out having to wash my hair.  I would for sure buy this product again.
Evelyn O.
Westlake Vlg, CA
I bought this dry shampoo not thinking much of it but I must say I like it. It helps when I don't have time to wash my hair. I can go for 4 days before my hair starts getting oily and ready for a wash. I use this and it helps, makes it smell good and look clean. The price is affordable. Overall a great product!
Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Abigail M.
Lumberton, TX
It smells amazing and leaves my hairs not only looking clean/refreshed but like I had just washed and styled it!!! This product is great! I can usually go about 3 days without washing my hair. I tell my girlfriends about it. It's super affordable too!
Angel C.
I really like using this Suave Dry Shampoo Spray,it done the trick and madw my hair look and smell great.and it dryed up any oils in my hair. The only thing is that it left white residue on my hair so you have to make sure that you hold it back at a good distance. But i love it and Recommend this Suave Dry Shampoo.
Kerry E.
This is my favorite dry shampoo. It comes in two packs which is nice since I go through it quickly( I use dry shampoo daily). I like that the smell is not as chemically as other brands, that tends to really bother me. I also like how quickly it absorbs and dries my oils scalp. I purchase these at Target.
Felicia R.
Fresno, CA
I'm an avid dry shampoo user and this brand is my favorite. It does the job efficiently. I am always on the look out for a quality product having a low price point. An added bonus is the smell. Some dry shampoos don't smell to great. This one does. Actually when ever I use my husband says he loves the smell.
Clarissa N.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I am in a pinch and do not have time to wash my hair, this does wonders. I can go usually 2 days without washing my hair, and this product adds two days on top of that. The only reason I cannot give it 5 stars is the smell, I have used other dry shampoos that have a nice refreshing smell, this one does not
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?