BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Stephanie R.
N Tonawanda, NY
This product worked great for me and I also like the smell of it better compared to most dry shampoo so have tried
Savannah M.
Gadsden, AL
It is good to refreshen your hair in the morning if it is a little oily. Can wear off by the end of the day though.
StyLes S.
Leesburg, VA
I love this product! Definitely does its job and keeps me satisfied. Will use again and again! Packaging was nice!
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
This is such a good price and works! If you use too much, it will leave some white behind but it easily brushes out
cammie f.
I did like it. It wasnt the best but did work for the job. It is better then a few other brands. So it is very nice
Maria S.
Norcross, GA
I use suave products because the work almazing love the shampoo . The dry shampoo and hair spay the one is the best
NoraAna R.
San Antonio, TX
This isn't my favorite dry shampoo. It does an alright job. And it's inexpensive. I keep one on hand just in case.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
i love this dry shampoo its one of the best, i love when i use it cause my hair feels really soft! and no residues.
Brittany W.
Austell, GA
Boy oh boy! I rely on this product with my life! Lol! So useful when in a rush out the door with no time to wash!!
Yara Edmée H.
San antonio, TX
Affordable and such a great product! It is awesome to use and it does the job of controlling the oil on dirty hair.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?