BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Jess F.
macomb
This made my hair feel rejuvenated and moisturized. My hair was no longer brittle and I would recommend to anyone.
Yara Edmée H.
San antonio, TX
Affordable and such a great product! It is awesome to use and it does the job of controlling the oil on dirty hair.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
i love this dry shampoo its one of the best, i love when i use it cause my hair feels really soft! and no residues.
Brittany W.
Austell, GA
Boy oh boy! I rely on this product with my life! Lol! So useful when in a rush out the door with no time to wash!!
cammie f.
I did like it. It wasnt the best but did work for the job. It is better then a few other brands. So it is very nice
Stephanie R.
N Tonawanda, NY
This product worked great for me and I also like the smell of it better compared to most dry shampoo so have tried
Natalia L.
Edmonds , WA
I like this product because it does a great job on my hair, it has a great price and of course smells really good!
NoraAna R.
San Antonio, TX
This isn't my favorite dry shampoo. It does an alright job. And it's inexpensive. I keep one on hand just in case.
Sabrina B.
Hartsville, SC
Great dry shampoo use almost everyday to give the hair texture and volume love the scent and the product is amazing
Savannah M.
Gadsden, AL
It is good to refreshen your hair in the morning if it is a little oily. Can wear off by the end of the day though.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?