BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Mary s.
Tuscumbia
I use on my clean hair to give my hair volume. I keep it handy and close by after every blow dry. It is a must have.
Sarah W.
This stuff is amazing. When you apply it, it's as if you just washed your hair. No worries about oily hair with this!
Chelsea B.
Oklahoma City, OK
It's a nice product, but it's kinda heavy, and makes your hair look powdery. But over all it's a pretty good product!
Ashley M.
It might not be my most favorite one but it does get the job done. I can go without washing my hair for about 3 days.
Jackie G.
Phoenix, NY
Love this! Keeps my hair smelling fresh and feeling clean in between shampoos. Great for busy mom's always on the go
Rebekah D.
Ashland, MS
This was my first day shampoo I tried. It works well for the price, but don't expect it to cover like a salon brand.
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV
I use to use this dry shampoo, and I loved it. I didn't use it too often but when I did I was very impressed with it.
Sonia h.
Portland
Suave,as it say it really is smooth, and hook my!! I love the smell that it has, I'm in love ,is really Refreshing:)
Nina R.
MADISON
Good smell works for about half a day then hair is back to being gross and weird my daughter likes it pretty good tho
ingrid b.
Sacramento, CA
Good dry shampoo. The price is right and it does the job. Leaves your hair fresh between washes. Can't beat the price
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?