BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV
I use to use this dry shampoo, and I loved it. I didn't use it too often but when I did I was very impressed with it.
Becca G.
Bentonville
Smells weird and leaves my normally straight and silky hair with a weird texture, but it gets the job done in a pinch
nicholette d.
Grandville, MI
This is a really nice inexpensive dry shampoo. I've used it up to 5days while it still looks clean and smells great!
Donna M.
Delaware, OH
I enjoyed this dry shampoo, it helped clean my hair without making it look brittle and dull. It lasted the whole day.
Kelsea G.
Cleveland, TN
Left a heavy residue on scalp.. didn't like the smell to much either. The can wasn't empty but ran out of the aerosol
Mary s.
Tuscumbia
I use on my clean hair to give my hair volume. I keep it handy and close by after every blow dry. It is a must have.
Kellie G.
New Freedom, PA
This a great dry shampoo for all hair types & colors. It's not chalky and doesn't leave a residue. Also smells good.
Karla Nicolle B.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this dry shampoo,it smells great and has a lot o product inside of it. The packeging is very pretty and slick
Sarah W.
This stuff is amazing. When you apply it, it's as if you just washed your hair. No worries about oily hair with this!
Brittney I.
It worked for a few minutes and then my hair went back to looking very greasy..almost made it look worst then before
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?