BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Abigail I.
Oh my god! I love this dry shampoo it saves my life when I wake up late and I don't have time to wash my hair or shower.
Charity D.
Not a bad dry shampoo. Smells nice and does its job, but seems to need more sprays than other brands for the same result.
kayla m.
Very good product it is good to use if you skip a day of showering and it helps your hair if it feels dirty at any time.
Danielle M.
It isn't the best dry shampoo but it does work well and is easily affordable. Sometimes it makes my hair seem more oily.
Tiffany V.
Atlanta, GA
Nice product. It gets the job done. The only con of this product is the strong smell since it can be a bit overpowering.
Savannah C.
Erie
Wasnt really impressed didnt really like the way it made my hair feel so I took it back to Walmart and got my money back
Shon R.
CHARLOTTE, NC
A go to item when time has run out on you. They get stars for a great smell and texture. I lie it because it a bargain.
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Love these shampoo leaves your hair smelling good plus helps your dry hair to be better and look like you got a haircut
Livy O.
Austin, TX
Very nice makes my hair nice and smooth and shiny in my opinion this is the most used products I've used over the years
karen c.
Middletown, OH
Smell and overall use was easy and good. Very light so showed up in hair so couldn't use it often/very much at a time.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?