BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Aleah H.
Lebanon, MO
I really like this product. It is a great quality for the cost. This is my go-to for dry shampoo. It doesn't have a weird residue, and it makes my hair feel wonderful. I love that I can spray it on at night before bed, wake up the next morning and touch up around my hairline, and be good to go for the entire day. Great scent too.
Kelly W.
This dry shampoo is a life saver on days I don't want to wash my hair but need a little pick me up in the volume department. It doesn't leave a ton of build up or residue typically. My main tip would be to let it sit before you brush/tousle it through your roots.
Nikki F.
Fave drug store dry shampoo. I use it a lot. The only thing is you have to make sure you brush in the product-it leaves a white residue. You'll look like you have gray hair if you don't! Super affordable and great for in-between washes. I've gone through a few bottles of this.
Brittany S.
Foreman , AR
This products does what it is intended to do, absorb oil. However, it leaves a cast on the areas that you apply it to. The smell isn't too bad. Sometimes the nozzle gets plugged and sprays the product in a messy manner and otherwise can come out in heavy saturated areas if you're not careful. I have used better products than this.
Kristen F.
Florence
I have long hair and worked in a restaurant. If i didnt have this i would have to spend hours on my hair everyday. I get to skip a day without my hair smelling or looking greasy.Just spray on from the roots down wait a minute comb through and give it a good shake. Hair is left refreshed a ready to style in just a few minutes.
Zoe M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Favorite dry shampoo hands down! I have been using this product for years-extremely affordable, works fantastic to make my hair appear not greasy and has a really good smell. I have tried other dry shampoos before but nothing beats the price and how well it works for the price highly recommend and will continue to repurchase
Madison E.
Great option for a dry shampoo product. Smells great and works terrifically. I also use it to help give my hair texture prior to teasing it. I have tried Tresemme dry shampoo and hands down think the Suave option worked much better.
Kate A.
This isn't the best dry shampoo I've ever used, but for how often I go through dry shampoo, the price is worth it. I typically repurchase Suave dry shampoo because it gets the job done and it smells pretty good! I would recommend this to anyone who uses dry shampoo frequently and doesn't want to spend a lot.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I am really harsh on dry shampoo but most don't last long or they smell bad or they leave too much white residue behind. I typically go for 4 or 5 days with shampooing to keep my color. So that's why I'm do harsh with dry shampoo. I want one that works and will keep my hair looking nice. Not like I haven't washed it
Ashley J.
I am currently looking for a good dry shampoo, this was on sale at target so I got it. It's okay... I just don't like how it makes some of my hair crunchy and I really can't tell if it works or not. I probably will not repurchase still looking for the dry shampoo.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?