BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Abigail I.
Oh my god! I love this dry shampoo it saves my life when I wake up late and I don't have time to wash my hair or shower.
Marta M.
Buffalo, NY
With my locs I like to keep them smelling fresh and clean without adding unnecessary build up, this allows me to do both!
McKayla B.
Huntington, WV
It does the job for a while, but my hair usually gets pretty oily anyway. That being said for the cost it's pretty okay.
Marti B.
This is a very basic dry shampoo. It has a nice scent and does the job for a fraction of the price of higher end brands.
Sarah V.
Texas City, TX
I have extreamly oily hair and i love this product. The smell is great and it doesnt leave the white powder in your hair.
Erika T.
Visalia, CA
This suave dry shampoo works alright gives my hair volume and makes it look clean when I don't have time to wash my hair
Nancy A.
Me gusta muchísimo ya que es producto que funciona muy bien y a un super precio , deja tu cabello con un aroma delicioso.
Savannah C.
Erie
Wasnt really impressed didnt really like the way it made my hair feel so I took it back to Walmart and got my money back
donna f.
Winter Haven, FL
I Have Extremely Oily Hair And Honestly I Don't Have Time To Wash It Everyday. This Product Has Saved My Life And My Hair
Charity D.
Not a bad dry shampoo. Smells nice and does its job, but seems to need more sprays than other brands for the same result.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?