BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Elizabeth B.
Charlotte, NC
Works reasonably well, but for someone who has a deep hair tone it easily shows even after being brushed over multiple times
Samantha G.
Snyder, TX
Not only do I love the scent of this dry shampoo but I love that it's affordable for everyone and it gets the job done well!
Rebekah M.
Milton, FL
This is amazing it nice and fluffy I love it it great great on my hair u do not even have to wash it out it really amazing!!!
Belen M.
EDINBURG, TX
"Refresh and revive " this is exactly what this product does! Great product for those no hair wash days. Definetely recommend
tammy m.
Well for over the counter dry shampoo it works well it's not too heavy but it does tangle your hair after a whole day of use.
Karla R.
Birch run , MI
It smells really good and it works great when I'm on the go. If I have to go somewhere fast it helps so much being a mother.
Justin A.
Conshohocken, PA
I was hesitant to use this but it actually does get the oil out of your hair without having to wash it two thumbs up from me.
Tori P.
Friendswood, TX
Suave is such a good brand and i love all of their products. This is one of my favorite dry shampoos. and its a decent price
Mimi B.
Minneapolis, MN
not sure why but im not really feeling this dry shampoo. it didn't really help me with anything other then make my hair white
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
I really like the smell and it does give me one more day. It is affordable and very nice dry shampoo. Does not leave a film.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?