BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Erica B.
I like this, it does work and make your hair look less oily. I just hate the residue it leaves and how it makes your hair feel
Maria P.
Brooklyn, NY
This product really keeps my hair soft and controls the frizzy hair, i bought it many times im drug stores and i really love it
Michelle F.
Richwood, WV
I love this dry shampoo. It makes my hair feel fresh and clean. It looks like I have just washed my hair each time i use it.
Emily L.
Left my hair soft and smelling so good! Didnt leave a white film and didn't get clumpy. Super affordable - I highly reccomend
Zarina G.
Doral, FL
Muy bueno, agradable olor, y cumple lo que promete, lo probé una vez y me gustó lo suave que dejó mi cabello. Lo recomiendo.
Justin A.
Conshohocken, PA
I was hesitant to use this but it actually does get the oil out of your hair without having to wash it two thumbs up from me.
Minga M.
Compton , CA
I recieved this of this suave dry shampoo as a gift from a good frind of mine and it was a good product, It left my hair nice
Abrianna A.
This dr shampoo is really good like it gives you a lot of volume in your hair. And it leave it smelling good and looking good
Belen M.
Edinburg, TX
"Refresh and revive " this is exactly what this product does! Great product for those no hair wash days. Definetely recommend
Elizabeth B.
Charlotte, NC
Works reasonably well, but for someone who has a deep hair tone it easily shows even after being brushed over multiple times
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?