BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Hear so much about dry shampoo spray have not tried this one. I hope to one day try. Some hair products are so pricey these days.
Gerean M.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Great product loved it. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family. I Will for sure continue to use this product.
Viviana C.
Another favorite of mine. I have really damaged hair and so far this has helped with the soften doesnt make my hair dry or rough.
KARLA G.
Flushing, NY
I love it when I get to my own house I want a little more than I can used it and it's not expensive but it's worth the it help
Maria P.
Brooklyn, NY
This product really keeps my hair soft and controls the frizzy hair, i bought it many times im drug stores and i really love it
nicole c.
Waukesha, WI
Isink that it doesn't leave any film or residue in my hair. And it great for volumizing my hair . And I think it works great .
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
No my favorite brand but I like that its affordable and it does get the job done. Smell is average, nothing special in my eyes.
Carrie T.
It was ok. I don't think I'll use it often. It left my hair feeling strange and dirty no matter how much or how little I used.
Ashley Z.
Phoenix , AZ
I was excited to try this product but unfortunately it wasn't as helpful for my hair as I thought but it did have a good smell.
Yasmin A.
This dry shampoo is one of my favorites. It works great and it is not too expensive. I love putting it on when I don't shower.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?