BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Penelope C.
Osceola, IN
this is a great way to make yourself look ready to go out when you don't have time to wash your hair.  plus it smells great!
Angelica H.
I use this all the time !! It smells great and doesn't leave my dark hair white. Great price and I highly recommend this product.
Dayna G.
Hobbs
One of the dry shampoos I use often but the down side is that on my dark hair it leaves residue, but I mean it gets the job done.
Gina P.
Not the best scent in the world. It does the job on those mornings I just need to freshen my hair and I don't feel like washing.
Daisy C.
Fort Collins, CO
Love how it leaves my hair feeling so smooth it's light weight easy to use and it doesn't take long for it to absorb in yourhair
Magen R.
Norfolk, VA
I like this dry shampoo. It really controls the oil without the filmy residue other dry shampoo can have. I also enjoy the scent.
mary b.
Somerset, PA
I really like using this dry shampoo works wonders on my hair .highly recommend trying this product out .not too pricey either 👍
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Hear so much about dry shampoo spray have not tried this one. I hope to one day try. Some hair products are so pricey these days.
Angel A.
Wasn't really the type for dry shampoo but this is decent. Would reccomend for first time use and interest in dry shampoo though.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?