BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Suave Professional Dry Shampoo absolutely meets my needs in terms of what a dry shampoo should be. I love this brand and use it every week. We all have day's where we are too busy to wash our hair consistently to remove all the oil build up that leaves it so greasy, limp and dull. With this product you can be assured that it is going to give you're hair a fresh, clean, just washed look. I use this dry shampoo in between washes and it does an excellent job at reviving and cleaning my hair. It's affordable and has a great scent to it. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a good dry shampoo. Effectiveness It works awesome and allows me to not have to wash my hair on an every day basis. I have long, thin hair with split ends and breakage that becomes very oily and fast. This dry shampoo gives my damaged tresses a break from all the harsh elements such as regular shampooing and conditioning and the heat from blow drying it. Using this product on my hair instantly gives my roots a boost of volume and removes any greasiness that accumulated. It actually ends up looking better than if I had traditionally washed it. It is very effective and works great compared to other brands I have tried. That's why I stick to using it, because it actually works wonderfully. Scent The scent of it smells very fresh. It has a citrus aroma which is very pleasant. It's a very nice and subtle scent that I enjoy smelling. There is no strong perfume/chemical smell to it that reeks as if you're trying to mask an odor. It smells absolutely great and I love it
Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
Ugh. I got a full size version for free from Crowdtap. I'm glad it was free because I would have been so pissed if I paid money for it. It's terrible. Way too scented! And trust me... I love my scented products. But this smells like what I imagined a very drunk version of myself on my honeymoon in Barbados must have smelled like. Super tropical/Fruity scent mixed with alcohol.

As if that wasn't enough, it does a crap job in reviving your hair. Worst dry shampoo I've ever tried. So much residue, not finely milled and it's just gross. Never again.
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
Suave professionals is a great drug store brand for hair. It’s super affordable and definitely does what it’s advertised to do. I love this dry shampoo because it doesn’t hair a bad smell. It soaks up oils and leaves your hair feeling and looking better between those washes. Definitely would recommend to a girl on a budget!
Lauren K.
Des Moines, IA
Decent dry shampoo but it had a pretty overpowering powder to rub in. It worked for offsetting my next hair wash by about a day. Other ones usually give me an extra 2 days. I paid $3 which is a steal. I'd buy it again but wish it was in a smaller bottle. I don't know if I'll ever be able to finish it!
veronica R.
Salinas, CA
The dry shampoo was okay. It could possibly be because I’m not too experienced with dry shampoo so maybe I didn’t use it right, but it left my hair very gunky and sticky. I couldn’t even comb it right so I ended up having to wash my hair out. I would probably try it one more time.
Jennifer F.
This dry shampoo gets the job done. It does get rid of any unwanted shine while also keeping the hair looking healthy. It doesn't make it feel dry. The only thing I wish was different is on dark hair you have to be careful or your hair can get a whitish cast on areas it is applied.
heijordan H.
This stuff will do the trick in a pinch, but it’s definitely not my favorite of the dry shampoos I’ve tried. I’m not a fan of the scent and I feel like it leaves more residue than other brands I have tried. However, it does take away oiliness, which is what it’s intended to do!
Lizbet R.
I love using this product because is one of my favorite. I leave my hair without washing for a 1 or 2 days and is amasing, it really works!!! I love it!! And no there's any residue is the best product I can use..I'm very satisfied :) i have no complaints about it.
Jennifer S.
Hamilton, OH
This product works, but there are a lot of problems. First off, when you press down, a lot of product comes out. This causes buildup and grossness. Lastly, the product is very noticeable and it looks like you dumped white powder on your head. Wouldn’t recommend!
Jennifer R.
It does work. It removes the oil but also it leaves your hair white sometimes and it also has a smell that I don’t like. The smell would stay in your hair and i don’t like it. I decided to not use it as often as I used because it was starting to leave dandruff.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?