BY SUAVE #50 in Dry Shampoo

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Ugh. I got a full size version for free from Crowdtap. I'm glad it was free because I would have been so pissed if I paid money for it. It's terrible. Way too scented! And trust me... I love my scented products. But this smells like what I imagined a very drunk version of myself on my honeymoon in Barbados must have smelled like. Super tropical/Fruity scent mixed with alcohol.

As if that wasn't enough, it does a crap job in reviving your hair. Worst dry shampoo I've ever tried. So much residue, not finely milled and it's just gross. Never again.
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
I’m always using dry shampoo between washes and I’ve found for a drugstore product this does the trick. I don’t feel like my hair is super dry after using this. It doesn’t have a harsh or strong scent which I like. I keep a bottle of this on hand at all times. My mom also uses this as her go to dry shampoo. We both love it and will continue using.
Lauren K.
Des Moines, IA
Decent dry shampoo but it had a pretty overpowering powder to rub in. It worked for offsetting my next hair wash by about a day. Other ones usually give me an extra 2 days. I paid $3 which is a steal. I'd buy it again but wish it was in a smaller bottle. I don't know if I'll ever be able to finish it!
veronica R.
Salinas, CA
The dry shampoo was okay. It could possibly be because I’m not too experienced with dry shampoo so maybe I didn’t use it right, but it left my hair very gunky and sticky. I couldn’t even comb it right so I ended up having to wash my hair out. I would probably try it one more time.
Jennifer F.
This dry shampoo gets the job done. It does get rid of any unwanted shine while also keeping the hair looking healthy. It doesn't make it feel dry. The only thing I wish was different is on dark hair you have to be careful or your hair can get a whitish cast on areas it is applied.
heijordan H.
This stuff will do the trick in a pinch, but it’s definitely not my favorite of the dry shampoos I’ve tried. I’m not a fan of the scent and I feel like it leaves more residue than other brands I have tried. However, it does take away oiliness, which is what it’s intended to do!
Lizbet R.
I love using this product because is one of my favorite. I leave my hair without washing for a 1 or 2 days and is amasing, it really works!!! I love it!! And no there's any residue is the best product I can use..I'm very satisfied :) i have no complaints about it.
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
I has a blogger highly recommend this affordable dry shampoo. And it really was pretty good but I had to switch it after going through a few bottles because I HATED the smell. It was strong and perfumey, which I normally don't mind or am sensitive to at all but I did not like this one at all. It was so strong it's sometimes give me a headache which never happens for me with scents so I switched. I feel like there is better at the same price because I think it's price has also gone up since when I first used it.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven , PA
I never shower now I swear 😂 Pretty good product! Gives my hair volume without giving it a super weird texture which seems common with dry shampoo. There isn’t that many uses in it but there never really is. I would buy again and I would recommend!
Monica D.
Love using dry shampoo! So easy to apply!! Only downside would be that if you put on too much there's going to a WHITE residue....which looks really weird on your scalp! Make sure you only apply a little at a time. Other than that it does a really good job hen i wanna delay washing my hair.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?