BY SUAVE #35 in Dry Shampoo

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Jamie C.
Anchorage, AK
I received this product as a promotion from Influenster Voxbox. The reviews expressed here are my personal opinions and not influenced by any outside sources in anyway nor am I being compensated for my opinions.
I have to say having curly hair I am a big fan of dry shampoo, so I was very excited to receive this product. I especially like the fact that it was aerosol and very light. It has a very light almost tropical like fragrance which I did not find overwhelming or too perfumery. It's settled on my scalp very well and was easily incorporated into my hair without looking powdery or making my hair feel dry. I used this product on 2 day post washed hair and then proceeded to put it in an updo. At the end of the day when I took my hair down my hair still smelled really nice and did not feel greasy or heavy or felt like there was any product in it at all. I really like this suave dry shampoo! Thank you @Influenster!
Nikki D.
Marshville, NC
I have recently in the last year started using Splat Hair Color. With this hair color the more you wash you hair the more it fades. After doing research i found that a lot of people have started using dry shampoo to keep from washing their hair with water very often. Of course the first one I wanted to try was Suave. This company always has great priced items but what you get is not cheap. I love Suave and how it handles my hair. This dry shampoo is great too. It smells good too. I just picked this dry shampoo from my local Dollar General. I would suggest anyone to give this a try.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I received this product free for my honest review from influenster and this was my 1st time trying any dry shampoo at all. I am African American natural hair girl and I honestly probably won't use this alot. However when I workout my hair seems to get buildup from the sweat and ive found by spraying this after workouts directly on my scalp. In between the parts of my twists, it's kept my buildup down. But as a natural I can't just spray it and brush through like some. But I would recommend this, it can be used on natural kinky hair as well as super straight.
Christina S.
Mesa, AZ
I love this Dry shampoo, it smells fantastic, it doesn't break the bank and it works just as well as the competition.

A bottle lasts me a number of months, I enjoy the look of the silver bottle.

I like to use it at night when I know I'm going to want to style then and not have to worry about being greasy. It gives it time to really set in and works great.

I wish they made a "dark" hair formula for us brunettes and darker because you do need to use your fingers (or let it set for a while) to make sure the "gray" color goes away.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Influenster let me try this out for free for review and I can already say I LOVE this dry shampoo 😍 I was going on day 2 of not washing my hair because of time constraints so I trusted this dry shampoo to help me out, and my hair was grease free the ENTIRE DAY! And it was hot and humid outside with lots of sweating, this still held up. I'm very impressed, and will definitely be repurchasing in the future! I also love the smell, it's a tropical fruit kind of scent, perfect for summer!
Stephanie L.
Lexington, KY
By far the best dry shampoo I have ever used! This product smells great, is a great price, and is easily found at most drugstores or grocery stores. I also love to use this product for volume, no matter if my hair is on its 2nd day or if I have just washed it to give it extra body. I love the scent and the "white residue" is easily brushed out.

The only problem I have with this product is that it is often sold out (probably due to popularity). I can't get enough! Definitely try this.
Ally Z.
This is my first tried and true dry shampoo that I use. I've been using it for about 6 years now, before the whole 'dry shampoo revolution' started. It works great on my hair and you don't have to worry about using alot because its only $3 and sometimes less with a coupon! You can't get a better deal than that! This product gives volume, which I personally need because I have fine hair and gets the job done.
Danielle C.
Cumberland, RI
First off, I loved the smell of it. At first, I was a little surprised because it seemed to come on a little strong, but then it faded a bit. I have bangs and dry shampoo doesn't always seem to take very well to make them look just as great as everything else, but this one honestly seemed to do the trick. I received this product for free for testing purposes. My opinions are my own.
Annie A.
Kansas City, MO
I really, really love how well this dry shampoo works but the scent is just not my favorite. It definitely gets the job done and doesn't smell bad by any means, it's just not my favorite scent (has more of a baby powder scent). I still use this when I need more volume or when my hair is starting to get a tad greasy. Definitely would suggest purchasing, at under $3 it's a great buy!
Serena H.
Grafton, OH
I just bought this sauve dry shampoo, and I have only tried it once, but I was not satisfied with it at all. This dry shampoo, although it smells really good, did not work AT ALL. My hair was the exact same as before using the product, only now had a nice smell to it. I will try it again since I still have a full can, But I do NOT intend to purchase this kind of dry shampoo again.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?