Amanda R.

I have a new, short bob. My hair (when long) is very wavy. I thought when I got it cut the wave would be more defined b/c it wouldn't be so weighed down. I'm having difficulty keeping the wave... Does anyone w short, wavy hair know if this product is good for keeping the integrity of the curl all day?

Ryoko M.
Ryoko M.
1 year, 6 months ago
I have wavy hair that just about touches my shoulder, and this product works great! I can't say that the wave and curls last ALL day, but I put the product in in the morning and it lasts until dinner time :) I say give it a shot! It's a good product for $3!