Suave Professionals Whipped Cream Mousse Captivating Curls
Salon-proven to define curls as well as Sebastian® Whipped Crème®
Our alcohol-free mousse, with anti-frizz complex, helps define and hold natural curl patterns. The whipped cream texture combines light conditioners and control so that curls are touchable, not crunchy.
Directions: Shake can well and turn upside down. Dispense into and rub between palms. Squeeze the mousse into wet hair. Gently blot excess water out of hair with a squeezing motion and thin towel. This helps work in the mousse for even curl formation. Blow dry with a diffuser on low setting. Tilt head from side to side, allowing heat to flow from ends into root. For shoulder-length curls, use 1-2 golf-ball-sized amounts. Use more for longer, thick textured hair. Use less for shorter fine textured hair.see more...
Top Questions See all 32 Q&A
- "I have THICK and very curly hair and this mousse is the ONLY one that will hold my hair and leave my feeling beautiful and confident!" in 4 reviews
- "I have naturally curly hair and this is by far the best mousse I have found for it." in 2 reviews
- "I have long naturally curly hair, and this mousse is great!" in 1 review
- "I do like this product and it works really well but after couple of weeks it seems to get really sticky and I just stopped using it because it's way too oily for my hair maybe that's just my hair but it just wasn't my favorite" in 1 review
- "For the price your paying its a great product that doesn't make your hair feel or look crunchy or oily like other products I have use." in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos