BY SUAVE #26 in Hair Mousse

Salon-proven to define curls as well as Sebastian® Whipped Crème®

Our alcohol-free mousse, with anti-frizz complex, helps define and hold natural curl patterns. The whipped cream texture combines light conditioners and control so that curls are touchable, not crunchy.

Directions: Shake can well and turn upside down. Dispense into and rub between palms. Squeeze the mousse into wet hair. Gently blot excess water out of hair with a squeezing motion and thin towel. This helps work in the mousse for even curl formation. Blow dry with a diffuser on low setting. Tilt head from side to side, allowing heat to flow from ends into root. For shoulder-length curls, use 1-2 golf-ball-sized amounts. Use more for longer, thick textured hair. Use less for shorter fine textured hair.

• I normally use Deva Curl gel. How does this compare with ...4 Answers
  • Any tips on how to use this? I've been playing around wit...3 Answers
  • I have a new, short bob. My hair (when long) is very wavy...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have THICK and very curly hair and this mousse is the ONLY one that will hold my hair and leave my feeling beautiful and confident!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have naturally curly hair and this is by far the best mousse I have found for it." in 2 reviews
  • "I apply it to my damp hair and then I blow dry hair and helps greatly to give volume." in 1 review
  • "I use it on my daughters hair almost everyday!" in 1 review
  • "For the price your paying its a great product that doesn't make your hair feel or look crunchy or oily like other products I have use." in 1 review
Shauna C.
I have always had wild crazy curly thick hair until recently when I got a Brazilian blow out which made my hair mainly straight but before this was my go to! I have tried so many products to try and tame my wild curls and this is by far the best there is out there! I have tried them all, I always wet my hair and used this through out which is a very thick formula (that's great!) I put it in a pony and an hour later I would let it down and I had the best spiral  pretty curls, it also smells wonderful. I hands down recommend this to anyone with thick curly or frizzy hair
Sandy D.
West Fargo, ND
This is the best mousse I have ever come across for my hair. I have naturally curly hair and have tried SO many products, even more expensive products. The price for this mousse is great for such an AMAZING curly hair product! It makes my curls look great, it doesn't weigh my hair down, and there is no product build-up gunk.  It actually feels like it moisturizes my hair which is a big plus. Love this product! :)
Darlene R.
Brimley
I don’t want to be a downer but I don’t like this mouse is really heavy in my hair. It makes my hair crunchy and I felt it in my hair. I hated the way it felt. It was gross. It does however hold your hairstyle even when you brush it I just wish it felt more natural.
Lismely G.
I have always find hard to find the perfect mouse that gives me a natural balance of ingredients that won’t dry my hair and controls my frizz This is why I choose Suave professionals wipped mouse creams I love it.
Alexis D.
Washington , DC
I really enjoy using this product! It leaves my hair curly without feeling too greasy! In my experience, this stuff doesn’t make curls, but makes sure that my curls are tighter and hold throughout the day! The only thing I’d improve is its ability to hold through the humidity, but still my go-to mousse!
Jocelina S.
It makes my hair very smooth looking but it also makes it very sticky and crusty. I would not wear it for more than 8 hours and definitely wash it out at the end of the day.
Emily T.
After trying many curly hair products (especially more expensive ones) this actually is one of my absolute favorite curly hair products! My mom and I have different types of curls and it works great for both of us. I have long, fine, high density, high porosity hair and this mousse honestly holds my curls longer and better than every other product I've used. I typically add a leave in moisturizer before my defining product, but with this mousse I can actually get away with just using this. Every time I take a break from it and come back to it I wonder why I didn't buy a new bottle sooner!
Alejandra R.
Meade, KS
I tried this on a whim and absolutely hated it. It was greasy and cakey not fluffy like regular mouse. I would use it more for short hair rather than long hair if you are wanting to do beachy scrunch waves. Definitely not my favorite.
Adrianna M.
Olean, NY
I didn't like how it made my hair feel when I would intially apply it. After my hair would dry it would feel crunchy and that's how I did it for years. I currently just use hair spray and I don't think id ever buy this product again.
Kimberly H.
I like to try new products on my curly to see what works and this was amazing! It didn’t dry out my hair or make it hard. It smelled amazing and made my hair look healthy. It was pretty affordable as well. I definitely recommend.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro, NJ
Does this product dry anyone else's hair out?
The-Exercist E.
Did the formula for this mousse recently change? I've always loved this product because it's so dense and thick. But the bottle I recently bought is instead pretty lightweight and seems to melt as soon as it touches my hair. This isn't at all working the way that it used to. Anyone else notice a change, or did I just purchase a bad bottle?
Jennifer J.
Tucson, AZ
I find that after a while the tip can get pretty clogged on this product. Any suggestions on how to prevent that?
Lisa G.
I normally use Deva Curl gel. How does this compare with curl hold and no frizz throughout the day?
Cheyenne B.
Any tips on how to use this? I've been playing around with it for a while and I'm just not liking it or I'm not a fan of mousse. I have thinner hair and it end up feeling funky.