Suave® Professionals Whipped Cream Mousse Captivating Curls

Salon-proven to define curls as well as Sebastian® Whipped Crème®

Our alcohol-free mousse, with anti-frizz complex, helps define and hold natural curl patterns. The whipped cream texture combines light conditioners and control so that curls are touchable, not crunchy.

Directions: Shake can well and turn upside down. Dispense into and rub between palms. Squeeze the mousse into wet hair. Gently blot excess water out of hair with a squeezing motion and thin towel. This helps work in the mousse for even curl formation. Blow dry with a diffuser on low setting. Tilt head from side to side, allowing heat to flow from ends into root. For shoulder-length curls, use 1-2 golf-ball-sized amounts. Use more for longer, thick textured hair. Use less for shorter fine textured hair.

Does anyone else find this greasy??
I normally use Deva Curl gel. How does this compare with curl hold and no frizz throughout the day?
Any tips on how to use this? I've been playing around with it for a while and I'm just not liking it or I'm not a fan of mousse. I have thinner hair and it end up feeling funky.
Start your review of Suave® Professionals Whipped Cream Mousse Captivating Curls!
Product Highlights
“I have THICK and very curly hair and this mousse is the ONLY one that will hold my hair and leave my feeling beautiful and confident!” in 4 reviews
“I have naturally curly hair and this is by far the best mousse I have found for it.” in 2 reviews
“I have long naturally curly hair, and this mousse is great!” in 1 review
“For the price your paying its a great product that doesn't make your hair feel or look crunchy or oily like other products I have use.” in 1 review
“I apply it to my damp hair and then I blow dry hair and helps greatly to give volume.” in 1 review
Toledo, OH
This mouse provides just the right amount of hold while making my curls defined and manageable. It’s my favorite product by far and I would highly recommend it to anyone with naturally curly hair. You only need small amount so the product will last forever and it’s super affordable.
Elgin, SC
This mousse was my favorite product, however I have cut silicones out of my routine and do not use it anymore sadly. It is so thick but not heavy at all and provides great definition. I scrunched it in my hair and air dried for years with great results.
Bogart, GA
Love love love this stuff.  I have tried many curl creams and this is the only one I keep coming back to.  It is affordable and works great.  Doesn't make my hair crunchy at all and holds my thick course wavy hair all day!
Prosper, TX
I have a natiral wave to my hair. In days when I want ti to stand out I apply a very small amount of Suave whipped mouse then diffuse. The mousse is light and whispy and guves it a very natural hold. (Not sticky)
Syracuse, UT
I use suave whipped curl defining mouse and it holds and defines...a little goes a long way...my curls are bouncy and soft but there is a bit of hold to it I love it especially when I don't accidentally use too much lol
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my go to mousse! I can’t use any other product for my hair. I have very thick, long, curly hair and i put this in after a shower and it contains my frizz and leave me with my natural curls!
Statesboro, GA
This problem is awesome!! i love it so much because unlike other mousse you can feel it hard in your hair and with this product you feel nothing in your hair and it makes great curls
Hemlock, MI
I’ve tried so many different products for my curly hair and this is by far my favorite. It’s inexpensive, smalls great, and holds my curls without making my hair crunchy.
This mousse works great it has kept my curls looking shiny and in place. I enjoy this product because not only is it fun but it smells great. It last a good amount of time throughout the day. I would recommend this 100%.
BATAVIA, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This product smells good. it however is too heavy of a product to use by it self. It has a rich cream texture to it. Has great hold power if you don't mind wet clumped curls and waved stiffer than I like. I would recommend this product to someone who has think course curly hair by nature that is really dry and frizzy. But worth a try at $5 for the bottle. I mix my mouse with a tresumee mouse and it seems to work better.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...