BY SUAVE #16 in Curl Enhancing

Salon-proven to define curls as well as Sebastian® Whipped Crème®

Our alcohol-free mousse, with anti-frizz complex, helps define and hold natural curl patterns. The whipped cream texture combines light conditioners and control so that curls are touchable, not crunchy.

Directions: Shake can well and turn upside down. Dispense into and rub between palms. Squeeze the mousse into wet hair. Gently blot excess water out of hair with a squeezing motion and thin towel. This helps work in the mousse for even curl formation. Blow dry with a diffuser on low setting. Tilt head from side to side, allowing heat to flow from ends into root. For shoulder-length curls, use 1-2 golf-ball-sized amounts. Use more for longer, thick textured hair. Use less for shorter fine textured hair.

• I normally use Deva Curl gel. How does this compare with curl hold ...4 Answers
  • Any tips on how to use this? I've been playing around with it for a...3 Answers
  • I have a new, short bob. My hair (when long) is very wavy. I though...1 Answers
Suave Professionals Whipped Cream Mousse Captivating Curls
  • "I have THICK and very curly hair and this mousse is the ONLY one that will hold my hair and leave my feeling beautiful and confident!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have naturally curly hair and this is by far the best mousse I have found for it." in 2 reviews
  • "I have long naturally curly hair, and this mousse is great!" in 1 review
  • "I do like this product and it works really well but after couple of weeks it seems to get really sticky and I just stopped using it because it's way too oily for my hair maybe that's just my hair but it just wasn't my favorite" in 1 review
  • "I use it on my daughters hair almost everyday!" in 1 review
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product have been reformulated slightly and repackaged. The new version is a little sticky but I still love it. I'm not exaggerating when I say this product changed my life. This is the only mousse I've ever tried that keeps my hair frizz-free but air dries completely soft and crunch free. It softly defines my loose curls and gives Instagram model worthy results. I always have an extra bottle on hand. I also love that this is one of the least expensive products on the market and I will actually cry a river should this product be discontinued.
Fayethe V.
Fayethe V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
With, thick, naturally curly hair, i don't have time to wash my hair in the mornings. since i have to wash my hair at night, i need a product that will hold my curls while I'm asleep, without making my hair crunchy. my go to for years was the dove whipped mousse, but the suave whipped mousse does just the job. it is moisturizing while also holding my curl. the smell also isn't too strong and chemical like most suave products. i grabbed this mousse when my drugstore didn't have my usual dove mousse, but for the price, i can't go back.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Ellaville, GA
Due to having frizzy curly hair I have a hard time finding a product to tame my curls and control the frizz. Normally products make my hair feel stiff and hard but suave professionals whipped cream mousse is completely different. It is so light in your hair that you completely forget that you even used it. It completely controls my frizz and it makes my hair look and feel as if I haven't used any product at all. This is the only mousse that I will use!
Charnita F.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse did nothing for my hair as far as defining my 4a/4b coils. However, I did love how soft and moisturizing it was on my hair. That's not why I purchased it, though; I wanted it to define my curls/coils. It did my hair feeling really soft and hydrated but I don't want a mousse just for that, honestly. I think this is better for thin to medium density hair and looser curls. Love the formula and feel of it, just not for my coils.
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i Feel like this is the same products i reviewed earlier just a previous version because they look different now . Anyways , I use this on my hair (i have thin wavy/curly hair) and it works perfect , it's very thick and not like other mousse products i've used that are light and airy. I love how it smells and it definitely holds without making my hair feel too hard so i love that. My hair still looks touchable after.
Montse O.
Montse O.
I loved the thick formula definitely held my curls but I had to let my hair dry a bit because if not it would still frizz after a couple hours and would take a long time to dry. Also the nozzle clogs easily I just use a damp cloth and wipe as much of it off. Honestly there are better mousse products out there but this is a good one depending on your hair.
Bridgot P.
Bridgot P.
Mobile, AL
Whipped cream mousse! when I stumbled on to this product I wasn't sure it I would like it because I had moved away for mousse for years due to the crunchy texture my hair would get. I fell in love with this mousse. the hold is not a 24 hour hold but that is not what I was looking for. great styling for curls and great scent. I can't live without it.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Rushville, IN
I love the packaging of this product! It is very reasonably priced. I have naturally curly hair, so this product helps define my curls even more and eveny makes them look soft and glossy. The product has a very fresh scent that last all day. Yes, I would definitely recommend this product to others, especially women with wavy or curly hair.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Paso robles, Ca
Okay so I have so much love for the suave professionals line. I am totally in love with this mouse. It doesn't weigh your hair down or make it crunchy it hives your curls a more relaxed natural look snd feel this mouse is not super sticky and one of my favorite go to. I use this daily it never gets flaky and just really is a great product
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
I stumbled upon this product when I needed something a little more light for my curls. I noticed the products I used before weighed my curls down and I had little to no volume on top. However, when using this product my curls had a nice bounce to them and volume, finally. I would recommend this product for anyone who wants great curls!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product dry anyone else's hair out?
The-Exercist E.
The-Exercist E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did the formula for this mousse recently change? I've always loved this product because it's so dense and thick. But the bottle I recently bought is instead pretty lightweight and seems to melt as soon as it touches my hair. This isn't at all working the way that it used to. Anyone else notice a change, or did I just purchase a bad bottle?
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Tucson, AZ
I find that after a while the tip can get pretty clogged on this product. Any suggestions on how to prevent that?
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally use Deva Curl gel. How does this compare with curl hold and no frizz throughout the day?
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Any tips on how to use this? I've been playing around with it for a while and I'm just not liking it or I'm not a fan of mousse. I have thinner hair and it end up feeling funky.