BY SUAVE #23 in Curl Enhancing

Salon-proven to define curls as well as Sebastian® Whipped Crème®

Our alcohol-free mousse, with anti-frizz complex, helps define and hold natural curl patterns. The whipped cream texture combines light conditioners and control so that curls are touchable, not crunchy.

Directions: Shake can well and turn upside down. Dispense into and rub between palms. Squeeze the mousse into wet hair. Gently blot excess water out of hair with a squeezing motion and thin towel. This helps work in the mousse for even curl formation. Blow dry with a diffuser on low setting. Tilt head from side to side, allowing heat to flow from ends into root. For shoulder-length curls, use 1-2 golf-ball-sized amounts. Use more for longer, thick textured hair. Use less for shorter fine textured hair.

• I normally use Deva Curl gel. How does this compare with curl hol...4 Answers
  • Any tips on how to use this? I've been playing around with it for...3 Answers
  • I have a new, short bob. My hair (when long) is very wavy. I thou...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
  • "I have THICK and very curly hair and this mousse is the ONLY one that will hold my hair and leave my feeling beautiful and confident!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have naturally curly hair and this is by far the best mousse I have found for it." in 2 reviews
  • "I have long naturally curly hair, and this mousse is great!" in 1 review
  • "I do like this product and it works really well but after couple of weeks it seems to get really sticky and I just stopped using it because it's way too oily for my hair maybe that's just my hair but it just wasn't my favorite" in 1 review
  • "I use it on my daughters hair almost everyday!" in 1 review
Charnita F.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse did nothing for my hair as far as defining my 4a/4b coils. However, I did love how soft and moisturizing it was on my hair. That's not why I purchased it, though; I wanted it to define my curls/coils. It did my hair feeling really soft and hydrated but I don't want a mousse just for that, honestly. I think this is better for thin to medium density hair and looser curls. Love the formula and feel of it, just not for my coils.
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i Feel like this is the same products i reviewed earlier just a previous version because they look different now . Anyways , I use this on my hair (i have thin wavy/curly hair) and it works perfect , it's very thick and not like other mousse products i've used that are light and airy. I love how it smells and it definitely holds without making my hair feel too hard so i love that. My hair still looks touchable after.
Bridgot P.
Bridgot P.
Mobile, AL
Whipped cream mousse! when I stumbled on to this product I wasn't sure it I would like it because I had moved away for mousse for years due to the crunchy texture my hair would get. I fell in love with this mousse. the hold is not a 24 hour hold but that is not what I was looking for. great styling for curls and great scent. I can't live without it.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Paso robles, Ca
Okay so I have so much love for the suave professionals line. I am totally in love with this mouse. It doesn't weigh your hair down or make it crunchy it hives your curls a more relaxed natural look snd feel this mouse is not super sticky and one of my favorite go to. I use this daily it never gets flaky and just really is a great product
Nida Y.
Nida Y.
Sugar Land, TX
If you put enough of it in your hair, it will definitely hold. I have medium brown curly hair and my natural curls easily droop in bad weather, so this held my hair pretty well. It doesn't smell as good as other brands I've used, but it smells fine and I would definitely buy it again because it works and is sold at a good price.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Versailles, Ky
I switched from Herbal Essences to Saive's Mousse and I love it! With my hair being very fine, my curls tend to drop throughout the day but Sauve is definitely holding up better than other products I've used! Overall, the scent is great and doesn't make me feel like I have a bunch of product in my hair. Highly recommend.
Liron L.
Liron L.
Brooklyn, NY
Ive been using this for years. this mouse brings out your curly hair. I use it on my 8 years old daughter as well and she looks so cute with the defined curly hair. I love that its affordable since they do run out quickly. I would recommend it to anybody who want to look a little different that straight hair.
Helen K.
Helen K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! It gives you amazing beautiful bouncy curls. It really does hold the curls. The scent is is amazing. It's perfect for your hair and doesn't tangle it like other mousses. It's long lasting and I would buy it again it's currently my favorite. And it's great for Wavy/straight hair!
Torie S.
Torie S.
Dale, Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely the best mousse for #curlyhair. My hair is thick and super curly and this mousse keeps frizz away and keeps the curls in place. Its somewhat hard to find in my area because its always sold out at #HEB and #walmart. I have to get it the day they stock it. Goes to show how amazing it is!
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse disappointed me all over the place. Besides just making my hair gunky and separated, the container also just never stopped leaking!
Also, it's got the weirdest greasy coating feeling when you wash it off your hands, which i assume is what makes my hair feel so bad when I use it
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product dry anyone else's hair out?
The-Exercist E.
The-Exercist E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did the formula for this mousse recently change? I've always loved this product because it's so dense and thick. But the bottle I recently bought is instead pretty lightweight and seems to melt as soon as it touches my hair. This isn't at all working the way that it used to. Anyone else notice a change, or did I just purchase a bad bottle?
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Tucson, AZ
I find that after a while the tip can get pretty clogged on this product. Any suggestions on how to prevent that?
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally use Deva Curl gel. How does this compare with curl hold and no frizz throughout the day?
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Any tips on how to use this? I've been playing around with it for a while and I'm just not liking it or I'm not a fan of mousse. I have thinner hair and it end up feeling funky.