BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Kristin A.
Hanford, CA
Honestly, i bought this because it was on sale and thought i could use it but i don't know how to really use it properly. I don't feel like it changes anything with my hair. If my hair is oily, it says to spray it and it will take the oily look away. But u dont see a difference. Maybe someone can help with tips to use it properly. It just makes my hair smell like product.
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
This smells so nice and leaves no residue at all. I feel like I could go 3-4 days without washing my head by using this product. It is super affordable and it works great. I am so satisfied with this.
Eryn L.
You could use this stuff as an air freshener 😂 I like the smell and think this has been the best dry shampoo I’ve used so far. Definitely takes away the oily look of my hair and doesn’t leave as much white residue
Kimberley A.
Leslie
Cheap has a lot of product. Smells great effective product I definitely will buy again. I went two days longer without using real shampoo.
Breana N.
United States
For that quick morning on the go! No time to wash your hair and just a refresh through out the day this is perfect! It smells great!
Meagan H.
London, ON
This is a great dry shampoo to use in between washings. It really makes your hair look refreshed and takes away the oils without weighing hair down. Smells good too.