Suave Professionals Weather Protection 365 Humidity Defying Hairspray uploaded by DIOLIMAR D.

BY SUAVE

PROFESSIONALS.
ALL SEASON.
shield complex..
- Humidity.
- Static.
- Wind.
Weather Protection 365.
HUMIDITY DEFYING HAIRSPRAY. see more...

Sushma S.
Anderson, IN
Used this for dance competitions to keep hair in a tight, slicked back bun. Kept all the fly-always away and held through all my performances. Cheap and effective!
Gloria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I definitely use this when I'm styling my hair in the summer and on very hot days it holds my hair together after I use the gel I just use this is said it to make sure I don't have any else humidity and frizz to my hair I love it it's not heavy at all on my hair and I 100% recommend this to anybody
Ana U.
williston
I kept trying different hair gels and creams, but haven't been very satisfied with the results. I bought this at a grocery store, and am so impressed with it. I hate putting "gunk" on my hair. I hate how it makes my hair feel dirty and lank. My hairdresser puts on 2-3 different products, and my hair looks great (when she does it). But I'm just not willing to pay zillions of dollars for salon products that make my hair feel dirty.
Marie V.
I got this product as a sample a few months ago and was so happy with how well it worked. This has been such a a life saver on rainy or humid days! My hair is more on the light and thin side and gets frizzy way too easily. This suave weather protection helped me feel comfortable knowing that my hair would last and look great all day! I have been bringing it around everywhere and it is definitely a necessity in my purse! It smells Devine and lasts for longer than most hair sprays I've tried- I'm very satisfied! I am very happy I had the opportunity to test it out and will continue to purchase it!
Alexis K.
I typically use much more expensive hairspray, but after trying this I am pleasantly surprised. It holds very nicely and doesn't make my hair feel crunchy or gross. The best part is the smell! It smells like baby powder which may not work for some, but I like it.
Meredith S.
Danville, VA
Works great for what it's meant to do. It doesn't have as stinky of an odor as some hair sprays. It has a good hold, my boys like to use it to keep their styles held while they are at school. It lasts for a while throughout the day, so it's hold is pretty good. I'd recommend it for someone looking for a decent hair spray product.
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
I have used this brand for so long! I have to say, they are a classic and I particularly loved this hair spray. I have fine and very straight hair. This helps give me volume, it doesnt make my hair crunchy and it holds my style in place all day
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I find this product amazing. It use to protect my hairs from extreme weather and UV rays, it really work well but I don't why I am not getting this product now a days. Please don't tell me that the company has discontinued this.. Please, this was my hair savior!!
2 stars not given because of unavailability of the product
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
It does the job however I find it's not the best on dry hair it leaves flakes something I hate from a hair spray. However it does keep the hair in place and it's inexpensive. On days when I'm in a budget this can help.
cristalyn v.
Chapel hill, NC
This product is really great for my hair since it has a lot of volume and to mention its really thick! But i am the kind of person that goes out a lot and my hair is always messy because of the weather! So i use this product to help a little bit of my baby hair and to calm what stands out!