BY SUAVE

Description:

New. Salon proven to revive hair as well as Bumble & Bumble®. Removes oil and revives curly and dry hair between washes. Salon Quality. This waterless foam shampoo, with aloe lead and jojoba, revives dry and curly hair between washes, no water needed. .

Suave® Professionals Waterless Foam Shampoo Pump
  • "I suffer from having oily hair and this product seems to work perfect for me after it dries i usually just style it as usual " in 2 reviews
  • "I surprisingly really like Suave's dry shampoos so I decided to give this a try as well, but it didn't make my hair look or feel any cleaner." in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair so i normally use 3 to 4 pumps but that would be way too much for a lot of people." in 1 review
  • "The texture may be a bit off putting, but once you brush it through you hair it is very soft and fresh." in 1 review
Naseem✌🏼 A.
I don’t really like this product. After I use it it leaves my hair crunchy and brittle. It’s not a bad price but I still wouldn’t purchase it again. It’s not very effective at its purpose. I wouldn’t and haven’t recommended this to others.
Charity R.
Hudson, FL
I love tgis product when going camping or even when im jjst too lazy tk wash my hair and i like it better than dry shampoo because it allows me to be able to restyled my hair after using but like dry shampoo, washing isn't necessary!
Nayantara K.
Los Angeles , CA
Not a huge fan! Leaves hair crunchy and is foam or water based hence ruins the styling in case you want to use on styled hair. I would not recommend this one and nor would buy again.
Aly P.
Lexington, KY
I like this product to help with crazy frizzy bed head when it is dirty, but I don't feel comfortable using it close to the scalp as it seems make it look more oily. I am more of a fan of dry shampoo than foam shampoo in general, but this is good to help calm down flyaways without using a heavy product.
Jessica V.
New Hope, AL
My hair gets pretty oily pretty quickly, so I am a HUGE fan of dry shampoo. I got this because it was affordable and smelled nice. It was effective, but not as much as I had hoped. My hair didn't quite look or feel "fresh", but it was an improvement to what I started with. I would purchase it again, but it wouldn't be my first choice.
Orlando M.
I use this product in the morning on days I don't want to shower. I use a lot when my hair is crazy. use this and rub it into my hair until dry. has a good matte finish when dry and smells good. it's a helpful GO-To product when I travel or don't shower
Hannah C.
Wilkinson, IN
This stuff is AMAZING! I use it to make my hair have some curls between washing it! It works so good! My biggest piece of advice is FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS! One to two pumps may not seem like a lot but it is ENOUGH! Using more than needed will make your hair greasy! If you need to use more use only a little at a time. I have very thick hair so i normally use 3 to 4 pumps but that would be way too much for a lot of people. The product is great.
Melissa T.
COTTONWOOD, CA
For the price I was skeptical, I didn't have high expectations. I was wrong. It worked as well as other brands I've used that cost twice as much.
I found it at my local superstore and I've learned buy two at a time because they are constantly sold out! Try it, you won't be disappointed.
Meagan G.
Manton, MI
I have always been curious about dry shampoos, so I took a chance on an affordable brand that had nicely designed packaging. Though I still like the idea of dry shampoo, I wouldn't get a foam version again. I generally try to use this once a week or so, and it seems to leave my hair sticky for a while before it somewhat works. I've since tried a dry shampoo spray, and like that much more.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Suave surprises me Time After Time it's amazing what great quality and what great shine they bring to you because it's so affordable you wouldn't expect it to come out of this bottle
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
Does this product make the hair stif?
Alex H.
West Jordan, UT
How does this product compare to the new ouai dry shampoo foam?