Hair CareHair ProductsShampooSuave
Suave Professionals Waterless Foam Shampoo Pump

Suave® Professionals Waterless Foam Shampoo Pump

Description:

New. Salon proven to revive hair as well as Bumble & Bumble®. Removes oil and revives curly and dry hair between washes. Salon Quality. This waterless foam shampoo, with aloe lead and jojoba, revives dry and curly hair between washes, no water needed. .

How does this product compare to the new ouai dry shampoo foam?
Does this product make the hair stif?
Start your review of Suave® Professionals Waterless Foam Shampoo Pump!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I suffer from having oily hair and this product seems to work perfect for me after it dries i usually just style it as usual in reviews
I surprisingly really like Suave's dry shampoos so I decided to give this a try as well, but it didn't make my hair look or feel any cleaner.in reviews
The texture may be a bit off putting, but once you brush it through you hair it is very soft and fresh.in reviews
I have very thick hair so i normally use 3 to 4 pumps but that would be way too much for a lot of people.in reviews
Alexis R.
Tulsa , OK
Terrrrrrible. Does not soak up any oil or leave my hair looking clean. Smell is nice though. Works better if you blow dry it.
Aly P.
Lexington, KY
I like this product to help with crazy frizzy bed head when it is dirty, but I don't feel comfortable using it close to the scalp as it seems make it look more oily. I am more of a fan of dry shampoo than foam shampoo in general, but this is good to help calm down flyaways without using a heavy product.
Briana B.
Kingsville, TX
I believe this product did not meet my expectations although it was very easy to buy. My hair gets very oily and is very thick and I believe that it just didn't do what it was supposed to do to my hair. I would not recommend or buy this product.
Alicia A.
Suave® Professionals Waterless Foam Shampoo Pump uploaded by Alicia A.
It's a good product leaves your hair clean. It's pretty good for day old hair won't leave hair greasy or oily
Sydney R.
Blacklick, OH
Don't have much experience with this lroduct but it does take some getting used to so be careful
Ana R.
I received this as a sample to try..and didn't like...I'm not into waterless shampoo.. You need water and shampoo to each your hair and feel clean
Shelby S.
He is a big deal with the baby lol and he was just a little more than I thought
He is a big deal with the baby lol and he was just a little more than I thought
Je'nai L.
greensboro, nc
This is a very durable shampoo and very easily used. I'd recommend this to anyone to use and be confident
Emilia Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I had such an amazing experience using this shampoo. Very good product, I do recommend.
Samantha R.
Mount Vernon, NY
I use this when my hair gets oily and it works so well! My hair isn't as oily and greasy. A very nice dry shampoo and hair product. The price is awesome too. Love how it's a foam but goes on as a liquid. Get your hands on this!!