BY SUAVE

Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Gloucester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Suave Professionals line. The shampoo and conditioner work just as well as other store brands and the price is great. The scents are great too, and smell just like their "compare to" brands. I recommend that you mix this in with your normal shampoo and conditioner regimen.
Meghan K.
Meghan K.
Marana, AZ
I have used other suave hair products and liked them and I have never tried a volumizing shampoo before so I thought I would give this a try sense it is cheap, well I already have dry hair due to coloring it and this stuff made it even more dry I couldn't use it all up.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Sebring, FL
I do not like the product. This was not an effective product. While the product is affordable and can be found in many places (even the dollar store) it actually gave me dandruff. I never have dandruff. It smells really chemically and I would not recommend to others
Nour A.
Nour A.
I love this product a lot I'm a person who has no volume in my hair but when i use this product it makes my plain boring hair into a masterpiece and its very affordable . my hair is brown and wavy and this works great on it . i would definanty recommednd this .
Jess S.
Jess S.
I like this shampoo for the price. I feel like my long fine hair does feel lighter with more body after use but it's not my everyday shampoo. The scent is pleasant and my hair feels clean after use. It works as advertised and I usually keep a bottle around.
Nigde O.
Nigde O.
Phoenix, AZ
Por el momento mi shampoo preferido me encanta como huele y como me deja mi cabello aparte no es costoso y muy efectivo, yo tengo color wuero y mi tipo de cabello es ondulado
Lo puedes conseguir cualquier tienda .
Excelente producto
Tori S.
Tori S.
Minneapolis, MN
This was a cheaper shampoo but I felt it only made my hair more dry. I had to use more conditioner and eventually I just switched shampoos entirely. I have dry and damaged hair so this is not a recommended option.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Helped my hair gain some volume for sure. After this shampoo I tried the gold one and even though I love the gold one as well I will probably go back to this one because of the volume it gave my hair.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
North Canton
The whole professionals line is amazing. This works.great on my thin hair making it look amd feel like it did when I use.to have a headfull of hair.I would recommend this product to anyone
Megan H.
Megan H.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product for my oily hair that has no volume in! This always bring out little bit more volume for my hair and it smells great. And best of all, the price is reasonable!
Yeraldi G.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
Have anyone try this one???
Is there any other shampoos ☺️