BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner add fullness, shine and moisture to your hair without weighing it down. The formula is enriched with collagen and folic acid complex. When looking for a shampoo for fine hair, it's important to choose one that won't weigh your hair down. This volume shampoo will give your hair 24-hour body without residue. This salon-quality formula is proven to volumize as well as Matrix Total Results Amplify. Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner work best when used together. For best results, follow this volumizing shampoo and conditioner system with Suave Professionals styling products, which include hair sprays, serums, gels, and leave-in conditioners to help you achieve your desired look. Achieve Salon-Quality Results Suave Professionals is salon-proven to work as well as salon brands, helping you achieve a variety of beautiful hairstyles while caring for your hair. This line is developed to help you achieve naturally gorgeous, healthy-looking locks. About Suave For over 75 years Suave has offered professional quality products for the entire family, which are proven to work as well as salon brands. The Suave mission is to make gold standard quality attainable to all, so everyone can look good, smell good, and feel good every day. (Matrix, Total Results and Amplify are registered trademarks of L'Oreal USA Creative, Inc.)

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Laureth-23, Cyclomethicone, PPG-9, Panthenol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Silk Amino Acids, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch.

• I need volumn in my hair and have had a hard time finding...1 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 does this actually give volume??1 Answers
  • does it leave your hair dry? 2 Answers
Suave® Professionals Volumizing Shampoo
  • "This shampoo hand conditioner not only dose it smell good it leaves ur hair healthy looking with lots of Volume." in 1 review
  • "My hair is very fine and dry so it takes deep conditioning and Suave doesn't do that for me." in 1 review
  • "i like this brand of hair products better than ones that you get in a salon." in 1 review
  • "It gives a great volume to my hair after I blow dry it, it gives it a great shine" in 1 review
Laura G.
I have been in the beauty industry for many years and have even helped design products so i rarely believe the hype of many. I have been using a particular conditioner for a few years now that is designed to perfection, but it is about $16.00 a bottle. It's not the most expensive, but for the quality and performance it really was the best on the market. I tried this Suave conditioner on a whim because i was looking to take a break from my other and i looked at the ingredients and figured for under $3.00 if it's bad it's no big deal. I was so surprised by the quality and performance of this product, in fact it is just as good and maybe even a little better then the other more expensive one. I got a fantastic moisturizing, shine enhancing conditioner in a 32 ounce bottle for under $3.00. I absolutely recommend this.
Kerrie H.
Love this shampoo! If left in for a few minutes, I feel that it does help with volume, although it doesn’t make your hair a mile high, it does leave a slight difference. Does not leave hair feeling gunky. Has a great scent as well! Would certainly recommend.
Tara W.
I’ve used this shampoo for so long. It definitely helps you get volume in your hair but it will stripe color out of your hair. Smells amazing! It’s very light weight and effective. Also gives your hair a really nice shine. Highly recommend this product if you have thin straight boring hair like me lol. Suave® Professionals Volumizing Shampoo
Lisa S.
Las vegas, NV
I have tried so many high end shampoos to no avail. I always come back to suave!! Not only is this found in every supermarket but the price is so cheap. Cleans well and rinses completely. Doesn’t weigh down hair and the smell is amaze balls!!
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
I love this shampoo because it has a nice smell and a good lather. It also leaves my hair looking more full of life. The price is super affordable and especially given the size of the bottle. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Denise A.
My hair is very fine and poker straight. It won't hold a curl to save its life so forget any volume. The most I can do with it is keep it longer and at one length. This shampoo (& matching conditioner) have really made a difference in how my hair looks. There's noticably more fullness that lasts. I've tried everything from Pantene, Aveda, to the the super expensive Kerastase. For a very reasonable price this surprisingly produced visable results.
Laura W.
San Antonio, TX
Suave Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner is great! My hair always smells great and has more body. I love Suave products because they’re affordable and impressive. I would recommend Suave Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner.
Kendra S.
Crossville, TN
I used this shampoo/conditioner for a really long time and never had problems. My hair always felt really soft after I used it. It lathers great and has a good scent. The scent doesn’t last very long, but your hair still looks clean after a few days.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
SamantHa R.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love the shampoo! It’s very affordable too! I have used this shampoo for about 4 months and I absolutely love it! It gives my hair so much volume and I really need that. I’m very satisfied with this product!
Sky W.
Clermont
I have fine hair that is also very oily. Most shampoos won't get rid of the oil and don't really give much volume, either. Does anyone know if this helps with oil?
Kathy P.
North Bergen, NJ
does it leave your hair dry?
Allison B.
Orlando, FL
Does suave make anyone else's hair greasy after they use it for awhile? My hair would get greasy so quick with suave. I finally caved and bought a higher priced shampoo and conditioner and it works so much better.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
Have anyone try this one???
On a scale of 1-10 does this actually give volume??

Walmart