BY SUAVE

Description:

Salon proven to volumize as well as Matrix® Amplify Root Lifter* This thickening spray, containing collagen and folic acid, provides lift and support for lasting volume. The targeted applicator helps to invigorate directly at the roots.Suave Volumizing Root Boost Spray, part of the Suave Professionals line, is salon proven to add volume to your hair. The targeted applicator of this Volumizing Root Spray adds collagen and folic acid at the base of the hair shaft, where it gives the most support. Suave Volumizing Spray, 6 oz, produces salon results.

Suave® Professionals Volumizing Root Boost Spray
  • "My hair is thin and flat, so I spray this on my roots when my hair is wet, and blow dry, and it gives that extra that my hair needs! " in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my thin hair look super full. " in 1 review
  • "Otherwise a great product for the price." in 1 review
  • "This gives my hair quite a bit more volume than other styling products in the same price range." in 1 review
  • "This works really good to give volume to your roots :) I like to use it when I blow out my hair." in 1 review
Angela M.
Castro Valley, CA
On days when my hair is feeling a little flat and lifeless this product lifts it up and gives it a nice look. It’s affordable and available at most drug stores in the United States, get your hands on some!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This works really well. It gives my hair the boost that it needs when it is very flat. It lasts almost all day for me. It smells alright, not the best, but I can't complain. The only thing bad about it is that it can make my hair hard and crunchy in some places if I get a little too much in one place. The price is reasonable and its easy to find.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I love this hair product. I would spray it on my roots before blow drying my hair straight and would actually use it after it dried a day later to give it some life again. Just sprayed my roots blow dried and shook it with my fingers. Its very in expensive and one of my favorite suave products!
Jessmarie C.
Absolutely love this spray! Works very well with my hair and adds a lot of volume. A little goes a long way with allows this product to last a very long time. It has a great price and works best for me right after I wash my hair and let it dry for a bit. Adds volume when my hair is completely dry.
Allison T.
prescott, MI
I was a little leary but bought this hoping it'd add volume to my generally flat hair. I was not let down! I spray a little on the roots of my hair and then blow dry and it adds just enough lift that in combination with a powder my hair looks great all day. I was fearful this would make my hair feels gross but it doesn't.
Robin G.
This spray smells good and does give roots a visible lift! Over spraying can leave hair a bit crunchy, but that can be easily combed out. This is great for fine hair and the price is low while the quality is comparable to a nicer brand of hair product.
Amanda N.
Longview, TX
My hair is very fine, so I'm always looking for any products that will give me an little bit of extra volume and body. I really can't afford to buy expensive, salon-brand products very often, so that leaves me fewer choices and sometimes I have a difficult time finding quality products that really work. A friend gave me a partial bottle of this product to try and I really was impressed out how much of a volume boost it gave my hair, when spraying around my roots before blowdrying. Since it is Suave, I would assume that it would be very affordable, maybe under $5.00. Unfortunately, when I tried going online to find the price and to order some more, it looks like it may have been discontinued. Bummer....
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
I absolutely LOVE this product!!!! It added so much volume to my really flat hair. Spray this product on the roots of your damp hair and blow dry. It did wonders for my hair and I'd definitely buy again!
Kamiya M.
Sadly I'm Not Very Fond Of This Product, I Had High Hopes For It, Like I Do With All Suave Products I Try, But I Guess My Hopes Were Too High. The Instead Of Volumizing My Hair, The Spray Did The Exact Opposite, Weighing It Down And Making It Flat. When I Bought The Spray I Used It After A Wash With Shampoo Only, Which I Thought May Have Been The Reason It Didn't Work For Me. Later On I Tried It After A Shampoo And Condition, And After A Wash With Only Conditioner. The Result Remained The Same Earning It A Spot In My Cabinet Of No Longer Used Products 😔 But On The Bright Side The Spray Did Moisturize My Hair And Left It Smelling Amazing. Btw My Hair Is Relaxed And Semi-Permanent Color Treated
Naz W.
San Fransisco
To be honest my hair is pretty fine and limp as far as texture and Volume go. It's pretty embarrassing so I picked this product up at my local grocery outlet bargain market for $.99. I didn't think it would do much but for the price I thought it was worth a try it turns out that this product is amazing I repeat amazing. I put this in my hair after I've washed and conditioned it and then I'll leave it in for a few minutes and Tousle my hair with my fingertips. Sometimes I let it air dry and And brush it through my hair after my hair has completely dried and it seems to give it more Texture. Other times I blew dry my hair upside down and it definitely gives me added volume. It doesn't seem to dry my hair out either or weigh it down it's not a heavy product. I still tease my hair and I had a little bit of hairspray just to make sure my hairstyle stays in place but overall I would recommend this product
Holly L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I am always looking for a great root booster. My hair is very fine but long. Do you think this product would work well with my hair type?
Katelyn M.
Wurtsboro, NY
Does this product leave your hair and hands sticky?
Amy M.
Canton, IL
How does this product work on very thin hair?
Amy B.
Tolono, IL
I am looking for something that will add volume to my hair so I don't have to tease it as much....will this work? Without leaving my hair greasy or hard feeling?
Elina L.
Does this work without leaving hair dry or greasy?