BY SUAVE #47 in Mousse

Suave Professionals Volumizing Mousse: Salon proven to volumize Contains collagen and folic acid Plumps up the hair for added fullness see more...

• I want to try it, but does this make hair crunchy? Or dry? 1 Answers
  • Does this mousse make your hair stiff? With many of the mousses I...4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a mousse that will keep my curls but enha...3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Christina N.
Christina N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am born with naturally straight, stick to my face hair! I mean a hair curler will not curl my hair. I can only use a straighter for it to stay for most of the day. So you can imagine that my hair has absolutely no volume on its own! This moose is decent. I've tried soooo many brands trying to get volume!! Suave is decent but it doesn't do the job for my hair cause it's so thick and straight! I would recommend it to people who have some volume and wants a boost! If your hair is flat like a plateau I would recommend another moose!
Jodie O.
Jodie O.
West Bloomfield MI
This is a daily use product for me. I find it can stand alone for a regular blow dry style or is a good base for something fancier. It is the best level of control I've found among styling mousse. I have thick hair so I need a little bit more control. I do find as I get to the last little bits of product it comes out a little runny but still works ok. I've been using this particular mousse for at least three years.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells really good. I actually only bought it because I had a coupon, and it isn't really for my hair type. My hair is thick and curly, and this doesn't have enough hold for me. I think it is really good for volumizing, though, because it does that for me even though I don't need it. If you're looking for hold, this isn't really where you should be looking. But it does add volume and smells really nice.
Shayna N.
Shayna N.
Canton, MI
I like to use Suave Mousse because it is nice and cheap. It gives nice volume when you first use it however it fades away throughout the day because it sets in your hair very heavy like and weighs it down. It makes my hair a little crunchy which I do not like. The mousse does not stay good for long. So you have to use it all within a month or two before it turns liquid like.
Chelsy P.
Chelsy P.
I use this everyday that I wear my hair curly. I don't like the feel of gel in my hair, crunchy, and this is not. It has a pretty light hold compared to others but I like that. It spreads well throughout and stays soft. Its pretty inexpensive at the drugstore or at walmart or target. I would totally recommend this product to anyone who has wavy or frizzy hair.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Des Moines , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for when I want to curl my hair and keep it held up and volumized without using a lot of hair spray. It keeps my hair in place and really helps the curls hold up. This is a really great product for the price and is awesome that you can get it at almost any drug store! Highly recommend
Marcie C.
Marcie C.
Fort Worth
Really in love with this product and can't beat the price! I have long naturally curly hair and it gives my hair a bounce and curl without the sticky feel! It will last around 24-48 hours. It does cause flakes if applied too much, but would definitely recommend to anyone with curly thick hair!
lise e.
lise e.
I have pretty fine, dull hair and decided to test out this product to amplify the appearance and give it some much needed volume. This product did just that! Just apply a small to reasonable amount after washing your hair blow it out or but curlers and your hair will have so much dept to it.
Haley  W.
Haley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair mousse is okay, but it's SO sticky. I barely spray any in my hand to put into my hair because it goes from a mousse to a thick sticky mess in no time. Definitely don't want to overdo it. I personally don't use it anymore because of this and the fact that it made my hair crunchy.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Toledo, OH
I love this volumizing mousse! It leaves my hair full and bouncy without weighing it down. It smells clean without a strong scent. Volume seems to last throughout the day and holds curl. Great value! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good volumizing mousse on a budget.
Viky F.
Viky F.
Which Sauve product is your favorite?
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this mousse make your hair stiff? With many of the mousses I have tried I've had that problem and I would like to find one where that doesn't happen
Kyzha T.
Kyzha T.
Marietta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a mousse that will keep my curls but enhance the volume. Does this mousse dry the hair or make it crunchy?
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.
Does this volumizing mousse make your hair feel stiff? Do you use this on wet hair or dry?
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
Gaithersburg, MD
I want to try it, but does this make hair crunchy? Or dry?