BY SUAVE

Description:

Contains collagen and folic acid; Plumps up the hair for added fullness; Salon proven to volumize; Suave volumizing mousse available in 7-oz bottle Suave Professionals Volumizing Mousse, containing collagen and folic acid, plumps up the hair for added fullness. This mousse provides up to 4X more body. * Shake can well and turn upside down. Dispense 1 tennis ball size amount into the palm of your hand. Pat mousse into damp hair, spreading through evenly from root to ends. For additional support, follow with Volumizing Root Boost spray. Blow dry with a round brush to create extra fullness. Suave Professionals Volumizing Mousse. *vs. fine, limp hair. For up to 4X more body* Contains collagen and folic acid Plumps up hair for added fullness

Ingredients: Water (Aqua); Isobutane; Propane; Polyquaternium-4; Polyquaternium-11; Fragrance; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Steareth-2; DMDM Hydantoin; Butane; Collagen; Folic Acid

• I want to try it, but does this make hair crunchy? Or dry? 1 Answers
  • Does this mousse make your hair stiff? With many of the m...4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a mousse that will keep my curls ...3 Answers
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Love this product! My daughter has natural curly hair and it adds so much volume. It makes her curls really stand out. Won’t leave your hair all sticky. Great price. Need volume then definitely try this.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
For me this did not live up to the claims. If anything it weighed my hair down more. I found this at Walmart. Most drugstores have it if you are wanting to give it a go. It just didn't work for me.
Maya L.
Irvine, CA
This mousse is super great when you curl your hair and need the curls to stay. It has a light feeling that is not at all greasy. Overall, it is an affordable product that is great to use!
Amanda S.
North Wilkesboro
I use this product when I need something to make my hair hold either in humid air or when I am going out. This product is amazing to use right before I dry and style it so it will either hold curl or look sleek for flat ironing.
Kimberly R.
Everett
For suave they have really done well with their new line of products. They feel more salon quality and definitely work closely to it. I use this currently and it works great
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
This works great when my hair is short, but it can’t give me volume with long hair. I love the scent and I like the fact it doesn’t make my hair crunchy when I use it. It’s a great value for the price and I recommend it.
Shanda H.
I liked this okay. I did feel it gave my hair a little bit of a lift, but I didn’t notice a huge difference. It’s a generic volumizing mousse. I found it easy to apply, and the amount of product to be easily controlled.
Rebecca D.
Saltville, VA
Great product at an affordable price! Adds volume to your style and also gives your hair soft, bouncy curls!! Suave Professionals Volumizing Mousse is my number one, go to brand when it comes to mousse!
Sara D.
Staten Island , NY
Love love love. Been using it for many years no matter how much high end hair care I purchase, this mousse is the best on for my curly hair. It doesn't make it crunchy and hard. Its makes my hair last 3-4 days.
Shelbie C.
Blue Ridge, TX
Y’all I usually have FLAT hair when I blow dry and style my hair with any other product!! Not with this!! I have such amazing. Hair that’s so bouncy and volumized to the max!!!!
Viky F.
Which Sauve product is your favorite?
Kasey H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this mousse make your hair stiff? With many of the mousses I have tried I've had that problem and I would like to find one where that doesn't happen
Kyzha T.
Hephzibah, GA
I have been looking for a mousse that will keep my curls but enhance the volume. Does this mousse dry the hair or make it crunchy?
Carolyn D.
Does this volumizing mousse make your hair feel stiff? Do you use this on wet hair or dry?
Abbey C.
Gaithersburg, MD
I want to try it, but does this make hair crunchy? Or dry?