BY SUAVE #35 in Mousse

Suave Professionals Volumizing Mousse: Salon proven to volumize Contains collagen and folic acid Plumps up the hair for added fullness see more...

• I want to try it, but does this make hair crunchy? Or dry? 1 Answers
  • Does this mousse make your hair stiff? With many of the mousses I...4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a mousse that will keep my curls but enha...3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Linda P.
I followed the instructions for usage. I have very long hair that is a mix of wavy and spiral curls. My hair didnt keep the wet look. Once dry, my hair looked natural and free of product. It didn't feel stiff, crunchy or sticky. It holds very well all day, and it looks natural, like there's nothing in my hair. I like that it wasn't crunchy or sticky. This product is great if you want to add fullness or volume to your hair. I really love the fresh scent . Suave Professionals Volumizing Mousse
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another one of my suave favorites. My hair is straight and between thin-normal. I've tried some other brands that leave my hair kind of heavy and just not volumized at all. I love this mousse because it actually helps to lift my hair and it has a really nice scent too. I like to wash my hair, towel dry it , flip my hair upside down and put a golf ball sized amount all over towards my roots just trying not touching my scalp. Then I'll blow it upside down and style as usual. I love this stuff.
Sara D.
Staten Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love. Been using it for many years no matter how much high end hair care I purchase, this mousse is the best on for my curly hair. It doesn't make it crunchy and hard. Its makes my hair last 3-4 days.
Alexandria B.
Mabscott, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Suave when I'm looking for something affordable yet good quality. This stuff smells so good and doesn't totally damage and mess my hair up when using it. Works great.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. It says that you apply it when your hair is wet them blow dry for full body hair. I color my hair a lot. I apply when it's wet and let it air dry and it controls my hair even in humidity. I received this product free for testing purposes. You can find it anywhere for a really good price.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product I would definitely recommend it it leaves your hair nice shiny and silky and bouncy this is a great product I would definitely recommend it
Louise S.
Chandler
Beauty Junkie Expert
I trust suave and have always used this on my hair. I used to have a perm and it held my curl so nice. It’s not hard or sticky and now I use a small amount on ends
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse really does help provide hold and texture for certain hair styles. But while using this mousse I didn’t really notice any volumizing effects on my roots at all so I can’t really say it does what it claims to.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great for adding extra volume. I apply to my hair wet before blow drying and often times lightly after wards to tame fly always.  The hold seems to last the day.  I was pleasantly surprised by how well it worked.  The smell is alright but wish they would add a more pleasant smell.  A vanilla scent like the use in Beauty Protector would be awesome because it is the biggest reason I buy that product.  I love the smell of it.  This is a cheaper alternative that works just as well but just doesn't smell as good.
Christina N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am born with naturally straight, stick to my face hair! I mean a hair curler will not curl my hair. I can only use a straighter for it to stay for most of the day. So you can imagine that my hair has absolutely no volume on its own! This moose is decent. I've tried soooo many brands trying to get volume!! Suave is decent but it doesn't do the job for my hair cause it's so thick and straight! I would recommend it to people who have some volume and wants a boost! If your hair is flat like a plateau I would recommend another moose!
Viky F.
Which Sauve product is your favorite?
Kasey H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this mousse make your hair stiff? With many of the mousses I have tried I've had that problem and I would like to find one where that doesn't happen
Kyzha T.
Marietta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a mousse that will keep my curls but enhance the volume. Does this mousse dry the hair or make it crunchy?
Carolyn D.
Does this volumizing mousse make your hair feel stiff? Do you use this on wet hair or dry?
Abbey C.
Gaithersburg, MD
I want to try it, but does this make hair crunchy? Or dry?