Suave Professionals Volumizing Conditioner 32 Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Adri M.

BY SUAVE

Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
New Britain, CT
Great product! I use it as a co-wash or detangler. Nice amount of slip to it. I have natural curly-kinky hair (3b/4a) so using something with a good amount of silicone is important for detangling and avoiding single strand knots. Very well priced for its value and I use this generously so that's a plus. Softens the hair nicely. I usually deep condition with something else after, so I'm not sure how well this product works by itself. But, it serves its purpose well with me and I would definitely recommend it.
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Phoenix
I have super fine, normal hair and am strawberry blonde, I use this product daily.
Pros

Good for daily use
Smell is good
Light formula
Gives hair an amazing lift
Fantastic for fine textured hair
Good packaging
Milky consistency

Cons
Not good for dry hair

Satisfied, would recommend but use with moisturizing shampoo
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Pomona, CA
To be honest, I use this product because my mom buys it and constantly buys it. I don't see anything wrong with it as much though. They have a variety of smells and my favorite would be the Rosemary+Mint. I am satisfied with this product because my hair comes out shiny and has much more volume added to it.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
Amazing conditioner! Leaves my hair very silky and smooth. Smells great! I have no complaints whatsoever. Very effective, but don't use too much cause it could be greasy sometimes. Very affordable and a great quality product like this usually isn't. Love this and will continue to buy it. Recommend this!
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Jamestown, TN
I love this conditioner by Suave. Most conditioners leave my hair feeling flat and cause it to become oily very quickly but this conditioner keeps my dry, thick hair soft AND voluminous. I use it almost everyday. It is my go to conditioner especially when my hair is feeling especially 'wonky'.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
I did not particularly like this conditioner. It did smell good though. My hair was not as soft as it normally is when using other conditioners. It is not as good as other conditioners. The packaging is fine. I would only recommend it to others if they were looking for something cheap.
Kamryn W.
Kamryn W.
Effingham, SC
This is a great conditioner! The fragrance is really nice and long lasting. It leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean. It does show effective results with volumizing. I really enjoy this product and I am very satisfied with my experience using it. I definitely recommend this product.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Overall it's a decent conditioner. I like the smell a lot. Usually it leaves my hair smooth and easy to style. However It tends to not wash out very easily at times. Weird. So I have to be sure I pay attention to a thorough rinse job otherwise it leaves my hair really flat and heavy.
ann l.
ann l.
Mears, VA
This is the best conditioner... It helps my hair be a lot fuller and its gentle enough to use daily. I have been using this product for about a year now and its wonderful wouldn't change it for anything. Its Gentle and just the best thing for my hair. I will use this for a long time.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Warrensburg, MO
I love this product. My significant other and I both use this product. We have hard water where'd we are from and this conditioner gives our hair the softness it needs and the repair it needs. I use this product at least once a day if not more. I am very satisfied with this product.