Suave Professionals Volumizing Conditioner 32 Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Dani D.Suave Professionals Volumizing Conditioner 32 Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Adri M.

BY SUAVE

Emilee M.
Whitesburg, TN
If you’re wanting a full body conditioner, but you’re on a budget this is definitely a great choice.  My hair is very fine and flat, and gets tangled so easily.  This conditioner gives me the perfect amount of volume without being to much.  I find that my hair doesn’t tangle as easily when using this conditioner.  The smell of the conditioner is also a fantastic bonus.
Haley P.
Anniston, AL
I tried this shampoo and conditioner out as a less expensive alternative to other hair products I had been using. I was highly disappointed. It left my hair looking thin and flimsy and I also seemed to have a lot of scalp build up after using it. Would not recommend.
Whitney G.
Topeka, KS
This product for the price is awesome. When i used it i definitely noticed that my hair was retaining volume. It also helped with my damaged hair and dryness. It can be bought pretty much at any local grocery store which is awesome!
Laura W.
San Antonio, TX
Suave Volumizing Condition is great! It smells wonderful and makes my hair silky while still giving it volume. I would definitely reccommend this product to others. Suave products are impressive and affordable.
Kiersten C.
Hot Springs, AR
DO NOT USE SUAVE PRODUCTS. MY HAIR (ALONG WITH SOOO MANY OTHERS) FELL OUT IN CHUNKS CLOGGING ALL THE DRAINS IN MY HOUSE. CAUSING ME TO HAVE TO CHOP 8 INCHES OF MY HAIR OFF. MY HAIR WAS SO BRITTLE AND STRINGY. RIDICULOUS!! Suave Professionals: Almond and Shea Butter
Nydia A.
Suave has got to be on my top brands. It's a awesome price. Amazing amounts for what I pay for. A little goes a long way. Smells beautiful all day long. I'd say, comparing to others, it would be hard to compare to a high end brand. Very satisfied.
Stephanie J.
Hilliard, OH
The smell of this conditioner is great but it did weigh my very flat hair down... the price is amazing and it did help to de tangle my hair but I wouldn’t buy it again. Overall I was not satisfied. Though I do love my other Suave products
katelyn d.
The only conditioner I use is suave. I said it before; I don’t like spending a ton of money on hair products. Suave does the job for me and it’s half the price. My hair always stays smelling good and soft for days after I’ve washed it. I love suave and probably will never switch.
Rikki R.
My hair is super fine and difficult to describe, and to be perfectly honest I'm having a hard time finding a product(s) for my hair needs. I don't see any difference btween my hair when I first started this peoduct to now.
Melissa B.
Sauve is a great brand! Reasonably priced and works well! I have thin fine hair and I color it. I have no complaints at all. The smell I'd great. And we all have to admit it - that's important as what it does for our hair.