Suave Professionals Vitamin Infusion Revitalizing 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner 28 oz

BY SUAVE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Suave Professionals Vitamin Infusion 2in1 Revitalizing Shampoo and Conditioner is a beautiful blend infused with vitamin E, vitamin C, and vitamin B5. This revitalizing 2in1 shampoo and conditioner repairs stressed hair, boosting its strength and vibrancy for healthy looking hair every day. It boosts shine in tired and stressed hair, helps to add strength to weak hair, and has a luxurious long-lasting fragrance that you'll notice in the shower and throughout your day. For extra moisture, try using with Suave Professionals Vitamin Infusion Revitalizing Conditioner. This line of revitalizing hair products is ideal for those with normal to damaged hair. Safe for color treated hair. Suave Professionals Vitamin Infusion Revitalizing 2in1 shampoo and conditioner is salon proven to cleanse as well as Kerastase Densifique. Kérastase and Densifique are registered trademarks of L'Oreal SA Achieve Salon-Quality Results Suave Professionals is salon-proven to work as well as salon brands, helping you achieve a variety of beautiful hairstyles while caring for your hair. This line is developed to help you achieve naturally gorgeous, healthy-looking hair. About Suave For over 75 years Suave has offered high quality products for the entire family. Our mission is to make gold standard quality attainable to all, so everyone can look good, smell good, and feel good every day. Suave Professionals Vitamin Infusion 2in1 shampoo and conditioner boosts shine in tired, stressed hair Strengthens weak hair Luxurious, long-lasting fragrance Infused with Vitamin E, C and B5 Repairs stressed hair, boosting its strength and vibrancy for healthy looking hair every day Ideal for those with normal to damaged hair Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Dawn F.
Spring Run
My hair has never been HEALTHIER!!!!! Recently started using the SUAVE PROFESSIONAL shampoos and conditioners. I no longer have to deal with dry damaged ends and my hair is more manageable. My hair has increased in volume, has bounce and retains its natural wave so much more❤️ LOVE this product!!!
Cyndi M.
Port st lucie
This shampoo and conditioner is so amazing,   My hair smells so yummy and it feels so so soft.   Seriously this is my new favorite shampoo and conditioner. I would recommend this shampoo and conditioner to my family and friends.  Absolutely love these products
Niki E.
Mount Pleasant
I prefer this shampoo over the others and I’ve tried brands such as Paul Mitchell, fructose, Dove, and head and shoulders. The price can’t be beat, love the smell, and it protects my color treated hair. I never buy any other shampoo! I don’t need too.
Brandy L.
Louisville, KY
I pretty much use multiple different kinds of suave shampoo. I use this kind and some others. They all smell good in my opinion. They all leave my hair feeling healthy and shiny. I really like Suave.
Mari O.
Roanoke , TX
I love this brand because it is very affordable. I like that this shampoo has vitamins to make my hair healthier. I like that it has the shampoo/conditioner in one. You only need one product for both purposes.
Ashley S.
Nesquehoning
This product is great. It leaves my hair clean and smelling fresh with a scent that lasted a long time. Will deffinetly purchase this again Suave Professionals® Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
Comes with enough product in the bottle. I live the scent of this shampoo and it does clean away dirt and oil. It says that it has vitamins and will add shine but I do not feel like it did any of that to my hair. It doesn't feel stronger I cared more for the shininess which it did not deliver. Not sure if I will repurchase but for being a shampoo it did that job well
Mandy Y.
West Palm Bch, FL
I've tried many manyyyy 'higher end' shampoo brands and none of them have worked out for me the way Suave Professionals has! Loveee how soft and light weight it leaves my hair feeling!
Betsy S.
HOUSTON, TX
The best shampoo and conditioner that I could possibly think of they go really good with the flat iron or curling iron. When using the shampoo conditioner and leave-in treatment along with the flat iron they hair comes out looking so shiny and smooth and stays that way for a long time
Heidi C.
Canton
I liked it the first time I used it, but when I bought another bottle my hair started to feel crunchy. Once I finish this bottle I will not buy again. It is good quality for the price, but it is not good for my hair. It is great for anyone that is trying to save some money.